CropKingSeeds Great Service, Fast Shipping & 100% Germinate rate

SlantEye

Hey everyone!

I'm pretty new here but not to growing :) been lurking around for a while now and decided to review my experience with CropKingSeeds. I see a lot of people having germination problems and getting replacement orders from CKS witch is some amazing customer service. I don't know of one seed bank who would do this for anymore and not to mention there customer service team is available 24/7 via phone email and live chat. That's another thing I have never seen a seed bank offer.

Now I had already picked up two of there 5 packs of seeds from a local seed bank (Purple Kush and Blueberry) and using very basic germination methods got 4/5 of each pack germinated and growing. This was using colored paper towel (a big no no) covered in a container (also a big no no) but I have used this method for years with great success.

So a few Friday nights ago I noticed green crack was back in stock (witch I been hoping to grab some of but sold out locally) so I placed an order for 5 pack green crack 5 pack train wreck auto and 5 pack candy cane auto. I paid for the fast shipping method because I hate waiting.

Now placing an order Friday night you would expect it to be processed and mailed out the next business day (witch would be Monday) but nope. They sent them out to me Friday night and I received them on Monday morning!! That is amazing considering mail doesn't really move anywhere around here on weekends and there pretty much on the other side of the country from me.

So this time I figured I'd follow there germination method just for shits and giggles. I placed all my seeds in solo cups with a 1/4 cup of bottled water. I sunk them down after about 3 hours of floating and let them spend 18 hours in the water since I first put them in. After 18 hours I transplanted them all to non colored paper towel keeping it damp and in a dark warm room. At that time I didn't really notice any had cracked open yet maybe one or two. I left them in there paper towel for another 18 hours and every single one had a tap root forming. I let them go another 6-8 hours in the towels then transplanted them to root shooters (another no no they say but always works for me.) And after another 18 hours most had poped up already. Another 18 hours and all 15 were out and reaching for the light.

I must say after reading so many poor germination stories I'm not sure how people are getting poor results. I even used methods no one would really suggest these days and still got great germination rates. All the seedlings look uniform and the only mutant I got was a blueberry (same mutant looking trait I had from DJ shorts blueberry).

I am very pleased with my experience with CropKingSeeds and I will be for sure recommending them to patients looking to grow there own medicine. Now to begin my hunt for some nice phenotypes and play with some auto flowering :)

420-magazine-mobile2057328362.jpg

420-magazine-mobile876119364.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1110673574.jpg

420-magazine-mobile426192110.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1721012715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1120520200.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2147209963.jpg

Back
Top Bottom