Germinating problems

Medicationist

Hey all, I tried doing a search for this and can't find something specific for my situation. I have had 100% germination with my method before. I had 3 free seeds, five casey jones, and 10 romulan seeds germinating in a germination station about 75 degrees. I first soaked them for about 24 hours and then put them in a towel, although no seeds were cracked in the cup. All the free seeds and three of the casey jones cracked and had about a three inch root after only 24 hours... The other seeds (including all ten of the romulan seeds) have yet to crack and its been 5 days now. Should I try to crack the seeds myself? Should I put them back in a cup of water to soak? Or should I just be patient and keep it how it is? Thanks in advance!

dont know where you are but i would just wait mine 1 st time took 2 to 4 days 2nd same 3rd time trying 5 days i nearly gave up as there autos anyways why not just pre soak a rockwool cube an put seed in put in germination tank with no air vent open an put in a dark warm place boom bingo every time ive done this its worked just wish i could do better at maths to get me ec levels right also if in adark warm room no need for extra heat from a mat not yet in uk anyways please just try one or 2 in rockwool cubes an then plant when you see tap root comming through

Back
Top Bottom