How to properly germinate seeds?

Are they bag seeds or purchased????

Possible they are not fully developed seeds
I had issues with some kilamanjaro seeds I purchased. Took 20 seeds to get 5 to germ and grow
I then used one that was male to creat more seeds
Long story short the seeds I just germed I let develop on flower longer a d germinated at 100% now
So possible it's just bad seeds

Upper right 420 entertainment
Then 420 gallery
Upload pictures

Mine is different but I think that's it. Then when you go to yer post, in web view, in the text box bottom left My Photos
Think that is it

many say 12 hrs soak is good --- others 24hrs ------ seems at 24hrs they are just starting to crack a bit - feel that 48 hrs the limit ????????????????

I was able to read most of how you can germinate your seed but now that i absorbed most of the information, i just don't know what to do any more. I am germinating couple of seeds in 2 different methods.

One is the paper towel and the other one is the thing where you soak the seed in water.

For the paper towel, i'm still waiting for the sprouts to come out and it has been more than 24hrs. (Not really worried about them)

What i'm worried about is the seeds that has been soaked on water. A few of the seeds already dropped at the bottom but no sprouts came out. They just sunken about an hour ago and i was wondering if i should already transfer them into my growing medium. Or should i wait til the seeds cracked up and show a little sprout before transferring them into the medium? Or maybe probably transfer them into a paper towel and soak them there?

What would be the best next step?

If u put your sees 10mm down in the soil and pack soil gently on top u will sprouted bouth seeds within 3-5 days. Just remember to water gently an pack your pots in small bags to keep it the humidity land voila s 2-4 days later u have perfect clones👍 as soon as they sprout use CFL lights an put the pots with the seed maksimum 5cm from the cfl-lightbould, if u keep a bigger distance the seeds will stretch a lot and u don’t want that💥🥳👍

Back
Top Bottom