Cruces Dl OssO

Hello again my friends ...
i hope to try to follow this thread again ...sorry my english
i'm made seeds with male Nl#5/Afghan by Mr. Nice and the female are Paraguay and Cripi ...this cripi come from to Ecuador.

Soon the pic ...

Hola de nuevo amigos marihuaneros, estoy muy contento de estar de vuelta acá con ustedes en 420MGZ...

estoy haciendo semillas otra vez para la peña, los cruces son con machoNl#5/Afghan de Mr. Nice y las hembras una Paraguay y cripi del Ecuador.
Pronto con fotos

hola veo que reviviste el post. tambien soy de chile. y quiero empezar con el tema de hacer semillas y cruces. ojala podamos compartir datos.
saludos y suerte!

Hola, hola ... tantas lunas sin aparecer por estos lados . Vamos a levantar este foro con MARIHUANA en fotos

Tengo un sistema de riego automático casero que ha resultado de maravilla cuando tengo que salir de la casa por varios días ...

full

full

full

full

full

Esta es la pequeña cosecha de Green Poison FV Sweet Seeds Indoor Australis. 52 días.
Flores como roca, olor muy dulce, mucha resina pegajosa, algunas pruebas tempranas dieron yerba de muy buena calidad.

full

Hola, hola ... tantas lunas sin aparecer por estos lados . Vamos a levantar este foro con MARIHUANA en fotos

TRANSLATION: Hello, hello ... so many moons without appearing on these sides. We are going to raise this forum with MARIJUANA in photos

Gracias.

Tengo un sistema de riego automático casero que ha resultado de maravilla cuando tengo que salir de la casa por varios días ...

TRANSLATION: I have a home automatic irrigation system that has worked wonders when I have to leave the house for several days.

Many of our English (only) speaking members would be interested in such a thing.
Muchos de nuestros miembros hablantes de inglés (solo) estarían interesados en tal cosa.

It is a shame that these Internet forums cannot provide automatic translations to the readers' native languages.
Es una pena que estos foros de Internet no puedan proporcionar traducciones automáticas a los idiomas nativos de los lectores.

Esta es la pequeña cosecha de Green Poison FV Sweet Seeds Indoor Australis. 52 días.
Flores como roca, olor muy dulce, mucha resina pegajosa, algunas pruebas tempranas dieron yerba de muy buena calidad.

TRANSLATION: This is the small crop of Green Poison FV Sweet Seeds Indoor Australis. 52 days. Flowers like rock, very sweet smell, a lot of sticky resin, some early tests gave yerba of very good quality.

Very nice!
¡Muy agradable!

Hi TorturedSoul and thanks for the translation, i hope to continue uploading photos and comments

regards

health over there
Salud por allá

Hello 420 growers ....

I placed the thread of the home irrigation system in the forum of growers, sub-forum DIY.
These are the seasonal flowers in the australis autumn:
Green Poison FV Sweet Seeds and Critical Kush Barney's Farm.

Green Poison FV
A lot of resin from the beginning of flowering, with smells of sweet sour very good, fast to form flowers and finish with 56 days.

Critical Kush
Plant of short stature with 2 very similar phenols (3 seeds), a lot of resin from the beginning of flowering. Smell like the Green, sweet sour very, very good. Average production.

Soon... SAD s1, Ghost Train Haze, Jenny Kush .... all pregnant with Jenny Kush pollen.

Health over there

Salud por allá

SAD s1 Sweet Seeds bud fecund with Jenny Kush
A lot of sticky resin and deep sour smell, we'll see what comes out of this

This is Confidential Og The KushBrothers Seeds, very compact flowers, full of resin, sour smells, citrus, sweet everything smells very good.
Eat very little remained green until the end of flowering, medium size barely stirred, medium high production, outdoor should be very good kills

I passed some pollen from Jenny Kush to see what comes out of there

My method to cultivate 24/7 ...

Germination after 2 weeks transplant, all under the low power 26w lamps. Coconut - humus and Urea in small doses, all very healthy.

One month after... while in workshop 1 a month and a half of flowering

One day after the transplant, all very healthy and vigorous

After 12 days of growth with 400w halide, the space has been filled with green and healthy plants; height of the lamp 80cm. 300cc of water each, have all the necessary humus to pass to flowering without deficiencies while still filling the pots with roots.

Salud por allá
Health over there

Of course my automatic home irrigation, without this instrument I could not do it.

This is ( Brooklyn M / NL#5 x Afghan ) x ( GTH / NL#5 x Afghan ), national crossing

Brooklyn Mango fem. of Dr. Underground x NL # 5 x Afghan reg. of Mr. Nice ..

Then I crossed it with the male f1 of the second germination of Ghost Train Haze fem. x NL # 5 x Afghan.

It smells very sweet and fruits like papaya ... it must be the parental of the Brooklyn
The sister is lower and with some more resin, it smells less sweet and maybe a background of thinner.
Sativa structure it stretched, but it is very controllable

Papaya fem by Nirvana / Nordle ( Afghan x Skunk ) Mr. Nice

Big Bud, full resin ...

Back
Top Bottom