cruising in virginia

turkish

Sup peps. Im over here on the east side chillin. Im all about the blunts. I just joined today and i wanted introduce myself.

turkish

yeah im looking forward to some goodtimes. I just need to get throught this pee test next week that im scared about. Im getting a new job. its unexpected so i was not prepaired. I smoke alot and i wieght 220lbs. Im reading as much as possible, but ihave read nothing thats is specific to my situation. I smoke 2 blunts a day. I wieght 220lbs. I will be clean for about 5 days or more before the test. I need something that works. Can you guide me. I need to know which detox to use(xxx omni 32oz) and i need to know what i should be drinking and eating in the mean time. Will it be safe to drink 2 bottles of the 32oz and is that what i should do since i weight so much? I wana get through this so i can get back to chillin and have a new job. Please help out gang if you know any good ideas and im going to keep reading.

turkish

there is a detox you can buy at GNC that i have used. it only masks it, but it worked well for me, i dunno if weight has anything to do with it sence it is a masking agent and not an actual detox. . . i pissed neon green. Just ask if they have detox when you get in GNC, its one of the top selling items in my town they said.

brett2themax said:
there is a detox you can buy at GNC that i have used. it only masks it, but it worked well for me, i dunno if weight has anything to do with it sence it is a masking agent and not an actual detox. . . i pissed neon green. Just ask if they have detox when you get in GNC, its one of the top selling items in my town they said.

how much do you weight? Did you drink one bottle or 2? What should i do in the mean time? drink o.j. cranberry, maybe some of that Niacin ? i really need to know how. please help me

o yeah. did you smoke everyday before you knew about the test? because im a heavy user so i need to know how thats going to affect everything

i quit for about the same time as you and i am only 150lb, ask to look at it befor you buy it cuz its under glass. . . they will let you read the instructions, but i dont think it sais anything about weight

i just found my bottle in the trash,
Drinking instruction
1 shake botle well
2 while using this product, urinate frequently to expel toxins
3 product begins working in 30 minutes and is affective upto 7 hourse

helpful hints
1 do not eat any large meals befor using this product
2 while using this product urinate frequently to remobe toxins
3 avoid unwanted toxins 48hrd befor use

thats it, it sais nothing about weight so i think you will be fine, it was 50 bux and a buddie of mine said he smoked the day of using it and still passed. . . but dont do that, thats just stupid. Drink alot of water right now, i just took at 2 ltr and drank 1 every day for the week, cranburry juice is good(diarhettic, makes you piss alot). . . oh, dont exercize if you do because that releases the THC out of your bodie fat and transfers it to your blatter fat which are the fat cells being tested. . . i read that some where. . . other than that you should be straight. good luck bro

turkish said:
how much do you weight? Did you drink one bottle or 2? What should i do in the mean time? drink o.j. cranberry, maybe some of that Niacin ? i really need to know how. please help me
Naicin doesn't actually help you pass.
Cranberry and o.j. are suppose to help it get out of your system faster, but 5 days is not NEARLY enough for the amount you smoke. Go to the FAQs section of the Forums and look for the Passing Your Uranalysis, its the best guide out there.

J842P said:
Naicin doesn't actually help you pass.
Cranberry and o.j. are suppose to help it get out of your system faster, but 5 days is not NEARLY enough for the amount you smoke. Go to the FAQs section of the Forums and look for the Passing Your Uranalysis, its the best guide out there.

yeah im reading all that stuff. I really dont think its best to use my own urine with the way ive been smoking. I wana learn more about the urinator. I need to find out if i can use real urine with the urinator? And if so, when should i get the urine from my friend? a few hours before? the night before? or does he have to come with me?

your best option is to drink alot of water, take the gnc drink 30-min to 1hour before test, and piss a few times before your test and good luck

Back
Top Bottom