Cup grow

@Smeegol ofcoz I wouldn't mind Im quite delighted, the more the merrier!!! I'm in Johannesburg bro, where u from? You would send me some seeds? Is it Christmas already? Wow man that would be amazing... I don't even know what I'm growing atm coz I'm just using bagseed as this is my first grow...although from what I'm seeing from my plants they look like indica but at first I thought they were sativa some advice on that matter would be highly appreciated... Thanks for subbing :)

@Backyardigan...full operation? (laughing emoji) nah man I'm just trying to get my first harvest... I have topped a few of my plants I kept some untopped to see the difference in results, I also have done some lst hey but just yesterday I removed my wire coz I want them to grow a little taller...

Hey there all you beautiful people... Just a quick update on my solo cups, they haven't really grown much but they are defenitely getting there... I must mention though that at the moment they aren't directly under the lights but more on the sidelines as my Diy tent is abit full at the moment with my other current grow wich yall can find in my signature. Hopefully soon I can add in a 100w LED to spice things up abit and get more coverage... Hope everyone's has an amazing day :)

Oh shiiit forgot to post a picture... Oh and the seedling that died got replaced and just today my Lil seedling sprouted after three days
20200122_161658.jpg
20200122_161741.jpg

@Smeegol ofcoz I wouldn't mind Im quite delighted, the more the merrier!!! I'm in Johannesburg bro, where u from? You would send me some seeds? Is it Christmas already? Wow man that would be amazing... I don't even know what I'm growing atm coz I'm just using bagseed as this is my first grow...although from what I'm seeing from my plants they look like indica but at first I thought they were sativa some advice on that matter would be highly appreciated... Thanks for subbing :)

Only a pleasure to help out mr.Imraan, if you send me a inbox with your details and closet Postnet I'll try get them off to you this week..

Back
Top Bottom