Curling Leafs

slipknot420

2 days ago i gave my 4 plants big bloom foxfarm nutes and all the leafs on the tips are pointing downwards now but they still look healthy no discoloration just the tips, i was wondering what the problem could be and how to fix it :thanks:

This is normal unless you way overwatered them.
I have many with tips curling, and they are green fat and healthy too.
Soil Grow? How big are the pots they are in? What stage of flowering are they in, since your are feeding them FFBB?

sorry lol i meant big grow im actually starting 12/12 tomorrow im gonna put pics up of them tell me what you think.. i dont think i over watered them though

sorry lol i meant big grow im actually starting 12/12 tomorrow im gonna put pics up of them tell me what you think.. i dont think i over watered them though

flourescent lights do not produce enough kelvin to grow marijuana. you need min 6500k, other than seedlings or cuttings.

get a metal halide lamp, the money you have spent on all those flourescents you could get a self ballasted metal halide lamp. also you should be using bigger pots. the roots will get root bound in small pots. the bigger the area for roots to grow the bigger the plant.

Yes, you may want to put them into bigger pots. I think the average is 1 gallon per foot of growth. 1 gallon means only a 1 foot plant

And CFL's work fine if you use the right ones and use them properly...not the best, but they can get the job done.

Check out this guys journal...

www.420magazine.com/forums/completed-journals/71036-bosss-poor-mans-grow.html

I pretty much copied a lot of stuff from it...although I confess I've never come close to these results.

flourescent lights do not produce enough kelvin to grow marijuana. you need min 6500k, other than seedlings or cuttings.

Ok...if I'm reading this right, you are saying that you can't grow plants to completion with flouros...Well that is WRONG. Not sure where you got that idea, but if you look through some grow journals, you'll find out what an outrageous statement that is. You can veg under 6500k and flower at 2700k. If I somehow misuderstood you post I'm sorry, but there is nothing worse than wrong info being posted!

agreed.. you CAN grow with flourescent lights...

they work good for veg if you don't want to overspend on your elctric bill,

and do ok for flower too, granted a HPS would work better.

but ya the curling is normal... overwater could cause that, or lighten up a lil bit on the nutrients

Back
Top Bottom