Cyco nutrients with FFOF - question by noob (me)

Miseria

Hey folks...was just at a HTG Supply BBQ today and won a full nutrient kit from Cyco
Has anyone used this stuff?

I'm currently starting week 6 of veg growing in Fox Farm Ocean Forest (soil). I know that ffof has nutes for the first 4-6 weeks but since I'm on week 6 I figure I need to start adding something. I was going to buy some fox farm products but since I got this kit for free, and it seems to be quality, I want to try to roll with this.

Anyone have advice on how to start? Should I just follow their feed chart starting at week 6? Maybe flush first? Or try it one plant before the others? I haven't used any nutes so far...just what is in the soil.

I just looked at your pic from 4/22 and honestly if they still look like that now I wouldn't give them anything different than what you've been doing. When do you plan on beginning flower? You might want to just wait 'till then and start with whatever their flowering schedule says once stretch starts, especially if you plan on flipping sometime soon.

I just looked at your pic from 4/22 and honestly if they still look like that now I wouldn't give them anything different than what you've been doing. When do you plan on beginning flower? You might want to just wait 'till then and start with whatever their flowering schedule says once stretch starts, especially if you plan on flipping sometime soon.

Yeah they still look pretty damn happy. I'm going to post some new pics in my journal shortly. I've just read a few times that ffof has nutes for 4-6 weeks and I'm right at that point.

I'm not really sure when to flip....the girls are nice and bushy but not very tall yet. About 15-17 inches tall

Top view pic from today
IMG_091523.JPG

Back
Top Bottom