Nutrient question?

Mjt420

420 Member
Hey just wondering if anyone had any opinions on this I have a ten day old auto in fox farm ocean forest soil, should I start adding nutrients at 3 weeks on the 15th day or no don’t want to burn it out

Hey just wondering if anyone had any opinions on this I have a ten day old auto in fox farm ocean forest soil, should I start adding nutrients at 3 weeks on the 15th day or no don’t want to burn it out
Or should I try it on a couple and not them all?

I add nutrients in the first week, even in a supersoil. Organic grows start feeding the plants from day one. Autos are simply fast growing plants that oftentimes can exceed the nutritional needs of photo plants... it just depends on their size. Download the Fox Farm feeding chart or the nutes that you are planning on using. Find the spot on there where it tells you that you should not feed your plants for a few weeks when in a good soil. I am sure you will realize that this warning is not there.
Also, while you are at it, look anywhere, with any nute line, for special instructions on feeding Autos. Again... it doesn't exist. You are operating under some myths... or what we call around here, bro-science. Especially online, you can't believe everything you see.
There are no shortcuts. If you want to grow big high producing plants, you have to work at it. You could have been already fertilizing your 10 day old plant, and I guarantee you it would be bigger than it is now. Trust the manufacturers of your nutes to tell you the truth, and start feeding at the rate they suggest for this age of plant.

Unless you want to kill your plant I wouldn't add anything to Ocean forest for at least 3 weeks. Ocean Forest if you have a PK booster could probably carry you all the way through flower with an auto. I grow outdoor in ffof

Back
Top Bottom