Nutrient question?

Mjt420

420 Member
Just wondering should I give my autoflower nutrients after 14 days in fox farm ocean forest soil or no don’t wanna burn it out

What does she look like?
2 separate ones I have a cpl more

2DBB1816-B9FF-4C95-A6CE-80A2468B74F4.jpeg

A412811E-6056-4A70-9ED3-E185C268D6A0.jpeg

They look pretty good - no obvious deficiency. FFOF is usually considered a bit hot (plenty of nutrients for at least 3-4 weeks).

If you see the lower leaves start to get pale or get brown tips/edges, then it’s time to begin fertilizing.
Thanks for the help

They look pretty good - no obvious deficiency. FFOF is usually considered a bit hot (plenty of nutrients for at least 3-4 weeks).

If you see the lower leaves start to get pale or get brown tips/edges, then it’s time to begin fertilizing.
While you can get by... with bare minimal nutrients that are built into the soil, I do not recommend relying on this.... unless of course, you enjoy growing teeny tiny plants.

There is no reason to not give nutes in the early stages of growth, and EVERY nutrient program shows the proper dosage to give to young plants. It is only the online grow gurus... the purveyors of bro-science, who tell you that Autos don't need a lot of nutes and that FFOF doesn't need to be fertilized until the plants get in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom