What are the preferred nutrients for an autoflower soil grow?

WalterGamer8

What nutrients to use for autoflowers? I used fox farm in the past but I didn't like it so I want to try something different. I'm growing in fox farm ocean forest soil. I've been researching different nutrient brands but don't know what to use. My budget is around 100 dollars. Is there a list of all the recommended nutrients? I see people buy nutrients separately like I see people buy just cal-mag just magnesium, etc. Is it recommended to that instead of buying a nutrients line? If I buy the specific nutrients separately can anyone recommend me which ones to buy? I'm a new grower and this will be my second grow ever so I'm very confused and just want things to go better than last time. thank you.

nutrient wise there is no difference they all need NPK plus cal-mag but some growers feed less or weaker doses to autos

Geoflora has a nice line of organic dry mix nutes, add to the pot per directions when you blend in the soil, top dress and water in every 2 weeks. It’s an all in one so you can skip the cal-mag (but of course every grower should have cal-mag on hand anyway) so even tho it’s an all in one you still need 2 bags one formula is for veg and another one is for flower. Plus Geoflora is a site sponsor so they are way cool, @Justin Goody just chopped a Geoflora plant

My 2 cents - see what else comes in

Bump - someone else add some suggestions

Most nutes don’t include cal-mag, but some of the newer ones are starting to include it. It’s kind of an unwritten rule that everyone needs cal-mag, when I started I didn’t get the memo. Always check your nute labels to see if cal-mag is included

depending on your country another option might be mega crop, it’s also an all in one nutrient

nutrient wise there is no difference they all need NPK plus cal-mag but some growers feed less or weaker doses to autos

Geoflora has a nice line of organic dry mix nutes, add to the pot per directions when you blend in the soil, top dress and water in every 2 weeks. It’s an all in one so you can skip the cal-mag (but of course every grower should have cal-mag on hand anyway) so even tho it’s an all in one you still need 2 bags one formula is for veg and another one is for flower. Plus Geoflora is a site sponsor so they are way cool, @Justin Goody just chopped a Geoflora plant

My 2 cents - see what else comes in
Thank you for the suggestion, i appreciate it. So when I look up Geoflora I just see 2 products, geoflora bloom, and geoflora veg. If I buy geoflora do I just buy those 2? If I go with geoflora I will buy 4 lb bags of veg and bloom, will that be enough to get me through an autoflower run? I also have some Real growers recharge i bought a long time ago, would that go will geoflora? thanks for the suggestion.

Bump - someone else add some suggestions

Most nutes don’t include cal-mag, but some of the newer ones are starting to include it. It’s kind of an unwritten rule that everyone needs cal-mag, when I started I didn’t get the memo. Always check your nute labels to see if cal-mag is included

depending on your country another option might be mega crop, it’s also an all in one nutrient
thank you. if you had to choose between Mega crop and geoflora which one would you choose?

I have not ran the Geoflora but from the journals I see it’s impressive & easy to use. It works in soil & I think it’s ok for coco but not other forms of hydro since most hydro needs sterile, organic is good but not necessarily sterile.

However if you do soil or coco grows but also plan to delve into hydro stuff like dwc, rdwc or hempy then prolly the mega crop. MC needs a digital scale & you measure by grams per gallon. Biggest thing on MC is it will suck moisture right out of the air and swell up but then weight will be off due to moisture content - so you open the bag & measure out 1/2 cup & put in your best Tupperware box, then remove air from the bag, seal it tight and place in another sealed Tupperware container. Use the 1/2 cup container to measure out your daily dose. Helps to dissolve the pellets in warm water

Now I got to comment. I would hands down recommend Geoflora over Megacrop. First Megacrop is not a sponsor and we get next to zero support from them as a community. Second, Megacrop is hard to use, because it REQUIRES you to become an expert at diagnosing your plants, as their dosage is based on your subjective opinion of your plant, mostly based on the color. Asking a new grower to do this is the same as asking them to guess. My opinion is that Megacrop is highly over rated and I would not recommend it to a new grower of anything, much less your first auto. Take all of the guesswork out of this thing with a product like Geoflora, and never worry about your water or pH or soil or anything else... @GeoFlora Nutrients will have you covered.

Thank you for the suggestion, i appreciate it. So when I look up Geoflora I just see 2 products, geoflora bloom, and geoflora veg. If I buy geoflora do I just buy those 2? If I go with geoflora I will buy 4 lb bags of veg and bloom, will that be enough to get me through an autoflower run? I also have some Real growers recharge i bought a long time ago, would that go will geoflora? thanks for the suggestion.
You generally have smaller containers in veg than you do in bloom, so you use a lot less of the VEG product than you will of the BLOOM. I would think that the 4lb bags would get you easily through your first grow with 2 or 3 plants, and you will end up with VEG left over. RealGrower's recharge would simply duplicate the microbes already coming in with the geoflora, and it wouldn't hurt anything... but it really would not be needed.

What nutrients to use for autoflowers? I used fox farm in the past but I didn't like it so I want to try something different. I'm growing in fox farm ocean forest soil. I've been researching different nutrient brands but don't know what to use. My budget is around 100 dollars. Is there a list of all the recommended nutrients? I see people buy nutrients separately like I see people buy just cal-mag just magnesium, etc. Is it recommended to that instead of buying a nutrients line? If I buy the specific nutrients separately can anyone recommend me which ones to buy? I'm a new grower and this will be my second grow ever so I'm very confused and just want things to go better than last time. thank you.
If your located in the USA and interested in using our nutrient line and doing a grow journal here please let me know and I'll be happy to sponsor your grow, that way you can answer this question for other growers on the forum.

Run on sentence but i'm not changing it.

If your located in the USA and interested in using our nutrient line and doing a grow journal here please let me know and I'll be happy to sponsor your grow, that way you can answer this question for other growers on the forum.

Run on sentence but i'm not changing it.
I feel terrible for taking a while to respond I was sleeping. :(

Back
Top Bottom