What Are Your Favorite Nutrients

Cannabliss89

I'm like a month into the vegetative stage and need to start feeding nutes soon. I'm having trouble deciding on what to get, I was thinking maybe the fox farm trio since I'm growing in fox farm soil.

I'd like to know what brand of nutrients all of you like to use?

And for the vegetative stage I want something high in Nitrogen and for flower I want something low in Nitrogen right? Nutrients are the thing that I know least about, and my plants are doing pretty good, I just want to make sure the nutrients help the plants grow rather than hinder them. Thanks

I used to water with used aquarium water (until I sold off the fish hobby) and am now using brown sugar water at 2TB/gallon water, and jobe sticks for veg, which most people frown on, but they are cheap, and my plants are nice and green and growing well.

For Flower, I'm using sugar water at each watering (every 2 - 3 days) and Miracle Grow Rose and Bloom, half of what the container recommends.

I'm a fan of the go box just follow the feeding schedule on the side and you should be mint! Plus read the fine print at week 4 I used 3 tbsp a gallon of biothrive grow!

I used General Hydroponics' FloraDuo nutrient line for my first and current grow and it seems to be working out well. What is your growing medium?

I've also heard good things about Canna and Advanced Nutrients and might try one of those next time. I'm growing in coco and I heard the Canna stuff is especially good for that.

Well I just bought the General Organics GO Box. I wanted to try fox farms but the go box was a reasonable price and it seems like people have had success with it. I'll let you guys know how it goes, thanks for your responses.

I used General Hydroponics' FloraDuo nutrient line for my first and current grow and it seems to be working out well. What is your growing medium?

I've also heard good things about Canna and Advanced Nutrients and might try one of those next time. I'm growing in coco and I heard the Canna stuff is especially good for that.

I know a guy who uses the whole canna line on his coco he get amazing results!

Back
Top Bottom