Cypress tattoo

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Man I love smoking to Cypress Hill, so much that I got a Cypress tattoo with the "hear no, speak no,see no evil" skulls, they are the ultimate stoner band.
ntat2.jpg

Nice tat dude...

Wow man, nice tat. I wouldn't of got it on my forarm tho. But, hey, that's just me.

Oh ya, I went to a concert in 2000 and Cypress was the opening band and they were like "Anyone in the house have weeeeeeeed?!" and we were all screaming "YYEEEAAHH" and then they are like "Well then gimme some!!" And people were throwing joints and baggies on the stage. I was like hell yeah motherfucker and i jumped up and tried to catch like 1 or 2 and then on the floor there was some too. hehe. Made my reserve.

fuckin sweet tat dude...... i have one of sublime posted in here somewhere.......

damn.. im diggin that tat.. nice man!

That tattoo is tight, how much did that run you?

I'm thinkin about getting a couple of tats? Can anyone give me just a couple of basics? For instance, I just wanted to get my girlfriends name on my left tit in cursive, just a small lil tat like that, and maybe a more intricate Sublime tattooo later, what kind of prices have you guys paid for tattoos

dude never ever ever ever ever get your girlfridns name tattoed on your body, god forbid but if soemthing happend and it didnt work out then all of your other girlfrinds will be affended by it that u liek still love her and not them, go with mom or something or just sublime

Back
Top Bottom