Daily routine

BtodaLew

So here lately I've been smoking again! :cheer: yay! so im a little buzzed right now off a little bit of a roach (like three inhalations) and plan to do a waterfall bong tomorrow! nobody at home to bother me. I think i'm gonna wake and bake with the bong hits (smoking the rest of my roaches) and finish it out with a nice joint and a guitar to play. I have work at 1, so I'll be down by then (maybe... this shit is good, and I haven't smoked a whole j of it by myself yet! I've been smoking roaches and half-joints with friends.) I might have to take another hit or two off the bong to keep from getting so tired at work... oh man work sucks when this other Cajun cashier lady is there! always inquring into "what im thinking" and "why im so tired." Damnit woman, leave me alone! What are you doing to me? Other ppl at work smoke but never hang with me, although I know one of em from school. But that's cool, I couldn't afford the gas! But anyway... yeah. My routine for tomorrow: Get up. Coffee. Smoke roaches in bong. Get on here and write (lol.) Smoke a joint, probably listening to Tom Petty, Tool, or Pink Floyd (those have been frequents lately, besides the radio lol.) Not that I haven't always listened to them, I just have phases. lol. Get on here or watch a movie or write something or listen to music or play guitar or something. lmao. then, shower and get ready for work, and go to work! Yaaay! Man work's gonna be a real buzzkill. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom