Damp out

okjohn

Germinated 6 northern lights auto in rockwool with filtered water in the hydro system, no nutrients. After plants reached about 3 inches with small leaves three of the plants had the stems break near the tops and fall over. they looked consistent with pictures of plants with damp out virus. The remaining plants are alive but not looking very good. Any ideas as to what caused this, what to do to save remaining plants. Could the virus have been on the seed when I received them?

I germ in RW. What I do is start them off under a dome in 2" RW cubes with CFL and then when I have 1" of root going out the bottom of the cube. I put it into a 2" netpot and into my mist cloner till they have 6-8" of root and then into my DWC buckets.

Germinated 6 northern lights auto in rockwool with filtered water in the hydro system, no nutrients. After plants reached about 3 inches with small leaves three of the plants had the stems break near the tops and fall over. they looked consistent with pictures of plants with damp out virus. The remaining plants are alive but not looking very good. Any ideas as to what caused this, what to do to save remaining plants. Could the virus have been on the seed when I received them?

Back
Top Bottom