Dark black/brown spots on leaves

Mariganja23

Hi guys need help fast can't upload pics till tomorrow but the leaves on my plants 14 days old have black and brown blotches all over the leaves I'm hoping it's just light burn my lights have been about 1.5-2 inches from tips of plants I'm using 140 watt CFL and 240 watt CFL the temp gets pretty hot as I haven't set up my intake and outtake fans yet please help soon as possible thanks oh and I transplanted today into about 35%potting mix 35%soil 30% perlite with a little sprinkle of lime powder stuff forget name but could it be the nutes in the new soil? I will upload pics tomorrow but I really need some ideas to what it could be now before it's to late

It might be a start of nutrient defeciency that may well depend on if nutrients have been used yet ?

Or might be related to growing medium/compost being preloaded with nutrients causing nutrient burn ?

Its a tad hard to tell with out a pic !

If you can tell us what you soil/compost brand is or whether it has nutrients in it would help... or whether you have applyed any nutrients yet may get the ball rolling.

It might be a start of nutrient defeciency that may well depend on if nutrients have been used yet ?

Or might be related to growing medium/compost being preloaded with nutrients causing nutrient burn ?

Its a tad hard to tell with out a pic !

If you can tell us what you soil/compost brand is or whether it has nutrients in it would help... or whether you have applyed any nutrients yet may get the ball rolling.

Thanks mate I transplanted yesterday into about 35% bark 35% soil 30% perlite now the soil is roughly 25% seedling and cutting mix oscomote and 10% 5 in 1 loaded full of nutrients and shit which I regret using

Jakes_pics_006.JPG
Jakes_pics_005.JPG
Jakes_pics_010.JPG
Jakes_pics_007.JPG

here are some pics

Looks like nute burn to me.

Thanks for all you help oldman60

What do you think of the idea of my flushing with hydrogen peroxide to try kill of all nutes then adding liquid nutes at a later date it's basically my only option cause it's a soil fertilizer and can't remove it

I have never heard of using hydrogen peroxide to neutilze fertilizer.

If the soil has time release fertilizer in it, flushing will probably make it worse.
To be honest they look pretty far gone, I have doubts they will make it.
You might try removing them from that soil and put them in some starter mix that doesn't have added ferts.

I have never heard of using hydrogen peroxide to neutilze fertilizer.

If the soil has time release fertilizer in it, flushing will probably make it worse.
To be honest they look pretty far gone, I have doubts they will make it.
You might try removing them from that soil and put them in some starter mix that doesn't have added ferts.

Yeah mate I've pretty much given up on them oh well live and learn deffs won't be adding that 5 in 1 next grow I ordered a white widow and California hash plant yesterday I'll start them in about a month gunna put alot of effort into them

Back
Top Bottom