Day 58 of flower: mites/Help

Okay Mr. Know it all. Page 11 of the information that comes with Azamaz: Application Methods: Apply Azamax as directed to ANY food or non-food crop up to and including the day of harvest, at a maximum rate of 1.33 oz.per 1000 sq. ft. per application.

Page ten near the top. THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON APPLYING AZAMAX UP TO THE TIME OF HARVEST

You may apologize any time.

Page ten near the top. THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON APPLYING AZAMAX UP TO THE TIME OF HARVEST

Where does it say you can do that to a smokable product? You don't smoke spices, you don't smoke tomatoes. There is a huge difference between igniting something and eating something. If you want to smoke Azamax have at it but don't recommend it to other growers man.

Edit: I don't even see tobacco listed either sooooo........

But we EAT spices, and we EAT tomatoes and when you KILL the mites and then you WASH your weed the day of harvest ... end of story.

I'm waiting for that apology, Mr. know it all.

Thanks, I run into folks like you all the time, quick to jump but difficult to admit when they are wrong, wonder why that is? Good day.

Thanks, I run into folks like you all the time, quick to jump but difficult to admit when they are wrong, wonder why that is? Good day.

How about we just send an email to GH and ask them if it's ok to use this product(azamax) on the day of harvest, on cannabis flowers that have been rinsed off? Problem solved, no? Until that product list in the instruction manual says SMOKED cannabis is ok to consume when the azamax was applied on harvest day, I will not recommend it's use in such a manner, and I don't know how you, an intelligent individual, thinks it's ok to make such an assumption.

How about we just send an email to GH and ask them if it's ok to use this product on the day of harvest, on cannabis flowers that have been rinsed off? Problem solved, no? Until that product list in the instruction manual says SMOKED cannabis is ok to consume when the azamax was applied on harvest day, I will not recommend it's use in such a manner, and I don't know how you, an intelligent individual, thinks it's ok to make such an assumption.

Do what you will, I could care less.

BTW: Just noticed you said: " on cannabis flowers that have been rinsed off." NO, we're speaking on cannabis that had been sprayed with Azamax and THEN rinsed off

10-4 lil buddy!

This is what I sent:

Dear GH,

I have a question concerning your product Azamax. Could you tell me please, can I use Azamax, on cannabis flowers, on the day of harvest, if I rinse the buds off after applying said product?

Will the buds be safe to smoke? You product label does not mention using Azamax on smokable products.

Thank you from a Concerned Gardener.

So this has gotten interesting, I really have no plans of spraying any chemical on my flowers that I'm going to consume. After lots of research, I think my plan is going to be attack the little buggers with a vacuum cleaner (hopefully without much damage) tonight, spray the girls with mighty wash just before the lights go out (Friday am). 24 hours later spray them with plain water (Friday pm), attempt to dry with a hair drier. Cut, and hang Sunday.

Any thoughts?

Does the mighty wash say anything about using it on smokable products? If it doesn't specify then I wouldn't use it on harvest day. You should start treating in veg and the first 2 weeks of flower.
I would vacuum and rinse with water only. I read one of the Amazon reviews, the reviewer said that mighty wash has a strange odor and leaves a sticky residue. That smell could transfer over to the buds, and if you don't get every last bit of that mighty wash out of the bud you will end up smoking it.

Just my opinion.

There are so many blogs out there, that claim this stuff works, and that they (the infamous they) notice no difference in the taste, nor smell. I was going to attempt to NOT spray the buds (at least get as little as possible on them), and then wash the heck out of them. My biggest concern at this point, with washing them, is going to be mold.

And just for the record, I value ALL you input.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom