Day-um!

William Holden

resin4201.jpg

All that resin cant you see cant you see, how your resin affects my reality.

resin420.jpg

Close-up.

And yes, im goign to smoke it tomorrow... I have a PACKED bowl right now, I mean PACKED. With still enough left over for more...

This is how I will enter 4/20

Should I smoke all of this? Shit, i've never smoked that much resin before in one sitting...

Am I looking to get STONED, or just high with a headache? Most of its just bud covered in resin, because I smoke glass without a screen, so some broken up bud just falls to the bottom and gets caked in smoke.

dude you will get ripped on a full bowl of resin... think of how many diffrent weed's you smoked out of your pipe.. have fun brotha

it will get you high as fuck but the headaches suck. i usually mix some resin in with some weed. helps cover up the taste a little and the headaches arnt as bad.

Resin...

It didnt taste bad at all, honestly... Just bothered me that I guess I missed some resin when cleaning, because the mouthpeice was have clogged with a resin ball that I couldnt get out. I only smoked half of it, and it did the job.

That is the most disgusting pile of shit I have ever seen. I would never let that horrible shit enter my lungs. (unless I was hella desperate)

puLse said:
That is the most disgusting pile of shit I have ever seen. I would never let that horrible shit enter my lungs. (unless I was hella desperate)

i dont smoke resin either but since it comes from the smoke every hit you take resin is goin in your lungs.

rhomb said:
i dont smoke resin either but since it comes from the smoke every hit you take resin is goin in your lungs.
Ya but thats ok in comparison to smoking pure resin... Curtis, think about what you are putting into your lungs!

Think about how bad it sucks when you dont have weed on 4/20!

well, I didnt have weed in the morning. We picked up a crazy ass bag later that night and smoked it all, goood times.

hehe resin blunts are the shit and last forever but i would have smoked that resin up quick too if didn't have a sack

Back
Top Bottom