Deficiency or excess nutes?

soccergrow

420 Member
Plants are roughly 2 weeks from sprouting in dwc buckets 73 degrees air temp 77 rh70 , ph 5.5-6 ec 1.6 and 1.7
Led 800 watt draw in a 6.5 ft tent advanced nutrients 3 part ph perfect line
Plant Bruce banner
20190812_202521.jpg

Plant chemdawg
20190812_202633.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I’m still a newer grower, only on my 2nd grow and having some issues myself. But at that age you shouldn’t be giving it any nutrients yet

I'm on my second grow as well. I didnt have any issues before flowering. I had some cal mag issues during flowering on my last grow. Useing ro water as well if that's of any help

It's nutrient burning. Flush her with water for about 1 week, then I would continue feeding her SMALL amounts of nutrients. Not heavy, go light for now. Try 1 teaspoon for half gallon of water. I'm a medium to heavy feeder for my grows due to the plants being so large. My 2 mother plants are over 5 feet tall.

Thanks all for the helpful information. I just flushed my plants and filled the reservoir buckets up with just ph water at 5.7 and hydroguard.

How much are you feeding I run advanced and on young ones like that I only give them 15 ml of each for 4 gal. Of water with hydroguard and they love it less is better

Before I flushed it was 18 ml of each advanced with calmag and hydroguard plus orca for roots development in 4 gallons of water

Well that's pretty close to what I do the difference is I use tap water and don't feed Cal mag until they ask or right before flower il start at half a tea spoon another question is it just these 2 being brats or all of them
Just a guess here but go back to basics and see what happens your ec seems high to me drop your root stuff and maybe cut Cal mag in half and let your nutes do the work it's easier to add to than take out
Do you have a journal

Back
Top Bottom