Looks like rust, deficiency or excess?

She kept getting more nanners so she got the chop today.

IMG20211123142425.jpg

IMG20211123142110.jpg

She kept getting more nanners so she got the chop today.

IMG20211123142425.jpg

IMG20211123142110.jpg
Hey @Jungle Joseph just a thought.
Do you have anywhere else to hang her?
Led's and heat from your lights aren't the greatest for your crop. :Namaste:
Closet somewhere? Old fridge?
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey @Jungle Joseph just a thought.
Do you have anywhere else to hang her?
Led's and heat from your lights aren't the greatest for your crop. :Namaste:
Closet somewhere? Old fridge?
Stay safe.
Bill
Unfortunately I have to dry it in the tent because of the smell. It reeks so much the carbon filter is struggling to keep up. Eventually I'll have something better set up for a drying room. It didn't really occur to me it would be so strong, since the last lot I dried didn't have much smell at all.
I appreciate the tip though, it'll be on my list of things to do ASAP.

Unfortunately I have to dry it in the tent because of the smell. It reeks so much the carbon filter is struggling to keep up. Eventually I'll have something better set up for a drying room. It didn't really occur to me it would be so strong, since the last lot I dried didn't have much smell at all.
I appreciate the tip though, it'll be on my list of things to do ASAP.
You need to build a drying can, so that you can vent the smell back into the tent through a tent vent or actually do it inside the tent, protected from the lights. I need to take pictures of the one I built out of a tall kitchen trash can, and share it with you.

You need to build a drying can, so that you can vent the smell back into the tent through a tent vent or actually do it inside the tent, protected from the lights. I need to take pictures of the one I built out of a tall kitchen trash can, and share it with you.
That's genius. Thanks.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom