Possible nutrient deficiency?

I'm a new member. Today actually. And I haven't had a chance to read people's tags. Fine print signatures don't catch my eye. So it's not a copy and paste. But it is an odd coincidence. Since I've never heard this expression used ever in my life. Are you just being a Dick?

I was just sharing my experience. It works. Gets me high. I have my way, you have your way. What's the problem? You're way is better than my way? Good. My way works too. This forum is so snobby lol

I'm a new member. Today actually. And I haven't had a chance to read people's tags. Fine print signatures don't catch my eye. So it's not a copy and paste. But it is an odd coincidence. Since I've never heard this expression used ever in my life. Are you just being a Dick?

I was just sharing my experience. It works. Gets me high. I have my way, you have your way. What's the problem? You're way is better than my way? Good. My way works too. This forum is so snobby lol
No, my way is better than nobody's way and that's the whole point. You just told a brand new grower they should stop growing in coco and using distilled water and do what you do.
This forum has some of the best growers and scientists in the world in it. Sometimes people get called out on stupid things they say. Deal with it. If you cant take someone jumping on you for dumb comments that tell a new grower they aren't growing the right way and should switch to a whole different setup when all they have is a newbie question they asked then that's on you.
For those that want to learn to grow some of the best weed in the world, I would suggest they stay on this forum and learn.

Hey guys need some advice again, think i have another problem sadly. Bunch of yellow blotches on the new and the old growth. Don't think it's a nitrogen deficiency as some leaves are even darkening a bit to much. Thanks guys <3

Attachments

• 20190530_190943.jpg
    20190530_190943.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190530_190912.jpg
    20190530_190912.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190530_190908.jpg
    20190530_190908.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom