Is this a deficiency or a disease? Spots

sid

Hi Folks!

Almost a double post, but my journal isnt getting much tracktion. :(

Spotted these today on a few upper leaves. Im sure yesterday was good! May have messed up the feed a bit, the EC has been rising for the past week or so, and ive been topping her up with plain water for the past 4 days (except yesterday), lowering the EC a bit each time. So I think its possibly a deficiency, and a fresh res should fix it.

1.jpg

Yesterday topped her up with a nute solution for a resultant EC of 1.4 and a pH of 5.8
Im using tap water, background EC of bout .3 and pH of 7.4
Im using AN pH perfect base nutes and nothing else.
DWC with a chiller, res temp @ 18c.
RH is quite high nearing 70 often, unseasonal rains. Temps in the high 20's (c)
Blimburn GSC auto, and she wont stop growing.

Cheers folks!
Wish you all well.

Plant pic is from 5 days ago.

2.jpg

it is indeed, phosphorous locks up with calcium( purple spots) and iron locks up woth phosphorous ( start loosing all green)

zinc and others as well in this process

add cal mag supplement

Thanks Van!
To be honest I just ignored it a bit and new growth was fine, a couple of tank changes I think. But now I know!

Now I have a new set of new stuff which I don't know is a problem or not... haha.
Im gonna post now in the main thread. Do drop in, its real slow, but I dont have much to post. Spend all my time here readin.

Super thanks again!

Thanks Van!
To be honest I just ignored it a bit and new growth was fine, a couple of tank changes I think. But now I know!

Now I have a new set of new stuff which I don't know is a problem or not... haha.
Im gonna post now in the main thread. Do drop in, its real slow, but I dont have much to post. Spend all my time here readin.

Super thanks again!
your welcome!!!! happy gardens:)

Back
Top Bottom