Leaf deficiency

Here is the enlarged screen grab....

not-deficiency.jpg

IMHO, it's not mites, I'd start by doing a 3x the volume of the pot flush with water, if you're using inorganic nutes you could have a lockout from salt build up. The flush won't do any harm, then go back to feeding normally. The downside is the damaged leaves won't heal themselves, but new leaves shouldn't be affected.

1684808483816.png

I think it's a nutrient problem. First, it seems to be too regular of a pattern to be bugs – this is consistent, uniform interveinal chlorosis and necrosis – like what you'd see in a systemic nutrient problem. I don't think it's simply a calcium deficiency. Could be boron deficiency, which is rare. Apparently these nutes are interrelated: potassium and/or nitrogen, calcium, boron.

I posted this recently to another thread:

I thought I read that boron (B) and calcium (Ca) are linked, and sure enough... B helps with the use of Ca, so they are interrelated deficiencies. B deficiency is seen in new growth, and appears as interveinal browning... I see straight Ca deficiency symptoms as more splotchy, not so interveinal, and occurring on older leaves. Apparently, K and N are needed to use boron, so a deficiency of K and/or N could lead to effective B deficiency.

Looks like your under watering by not watering until runoff and over watering with the frequency and not allowing complete wet dry cycles. Good luck

It's a watering issue that's been going on since veg stage, and now op is paying the price for an under developed root system now that it is in flower and there were bugs at least at one point. Stupid spider mites. Hate them.

It's a watering issue that's been going on since veg stage, and now op is paying the price for an under developed root system now that it is in flower and there were bugs at least at one point. Stupid spider mites. Hate them.
OP didn't say yet what he's growing in – soil or coco. Pot size is small, 3 gal. My guess is that the pots are root bound.

OP didn't say yet what he's growing in – soil or coco. Pot size is small, 3 gal. My guess is that the pots are root bound.
Either way, the roots won't grow into dry soil, hence the need to water the medium completely and then allow dry back cycles.

Either way, the roots won't grow into dry soil, hence the need to water the medium completely and then allow dry back cycles.
Oh for sure, but coco is a much different animal than soil. Let's see if @OxRedeye responds.

Back
Top Bottom