Leaf deficiency

OxRedeye

Hi guys I've run into some problems and really need some help please. I'm currently at the end of week 4 flower and noticed some deficiencys on the leaves towards the top of the plant. I'm hand watering once a day at the moment I know it should really maybe be more but I have a very busy life.. I use 0 ec Ro water make it up to 0.4 ec with calmag then add my bloom nutes to 1.4..

Here's some pictures

IMG_20230521_201622.jpg

18337.jpg

I have a friend who always says my ec is to low, then I try to push it and seem to get salt build up. I try to go of the run off if its low I will add more if its high I will add less.. When I keep to 1.4 the run off stays 1.4-1.6. When I feed 1.6 the run off starts to go high 2.0-2.1. My friend said its because I'm not feeding enough.. I run a lot through it but only once a day.. What ec levels should I be on??? Should you use lower ec hand watering than a watering system

ok, if you're sure - the only other cause I can think of might be some kind of TMV
Is that possible? Are you in good sterile soil?

Let's ask @Bill284 for a second opinion
Hi Bill :ciao:
Morning Roy. :ciao:
Do we have the details.
What's in the pots?
Nutrients, used?
Ec is usually coco?
How often are you feeding?
How much?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I read somewhere that calcium deficiencies are common when growing in coco or using soft or filtered water. But the most common reason to see a calcium deficiency is low pH at the roots.

I can assure you there is no spider mites mate any other ideas

Morning Roy. :ciao:
Do we have the details.
What's in the pots?
Nutrients, used?
Ec is usually coco?
How much?

Bill284 😎
Hi ya bill I'm in 12L pots. I'm using dutch pro nutrients. With added calmag. My ec is 1.4 at the minute I'm in week 4 flower. I feed once a day 2 and a half litres each get a lot of run off

First, let me ask what the medium is? Your checks on the runoff make me believe that you are running in coco.

Second, the damage does look a lot like that which spider mites would cause and not a typical sign of deficiencies. I know you assured us they are not there, but even to a trained eye mites are ridiculously hard to see. It is worth a second very hard look.
I will have a real hard look today thanks for the reply.

Hi ya bill I'm in 12L pots. I'm using dutch pro nutrients. With added calmag. My ec is 1.4 at the minute I'm in week 4 flower. I feed once a day 2 and a half litres each get a lot of run off
What is in the pots?
Coco?
Bx?
Soil?
A mixture?
Are you following the schedule for your nutrients?
Do you ever give water?
Do you get runoff every time you feed?

Bill284 😎

What is in the pots?
Coco?
Bx?
Soil?
A mixture?
Knowing what the medium that the roots are growing in will help figure out what is missing if it is a deficiency.

So far it does look like an advanced mite problem. I did a screen grab of your photo and then cropped part of the left size, enlarged that and then cropped again and did another enlargement. The little dots filling in the leaf area between the veins or ribs on the fingers of the leaf are commonly seen after mites have started to chem on a leaf

As @Roy Growin mentions that sort of pattern is not common to a nutrient deficiency so another photo of the underside of the leaf will really help.

Back
Top Bottom