5 days old seedlings yellowing

I have seen great results with 18/6. Why would you go up the electric bill so much?

to optimize the grow, especially if that is what the seed-bank recommends. But if you are happy with what you have it doesn't matter and certainly does impact a growing budget and was a factor in my choice for the light I am going to try.

to optimize the grow, especially if that is what the seed-bank recommends. But if you are happy with what you have it doesn't matter and certainly does impact a growing budget and was a factor in my choice for the light I am going to try.
I wish i could do them in 24/0 but with 600w is not going to happen. What light are you going to use VT?

I wish i could do them in 24/0 but with 600w is not going to happen. What light are you going to use VT?

I'll be using a King 1000 LED full spectrum that I got thru Amazon for $112. They claim 600w hps equivalence but only draws 185watts... cwill need to vary distance from plant to find the sweet spot. I've painted 4 enclosure walls white that will form a 36x36x72 enclosure. I have 3 Feminized Tangerine Dream Auto Flower seeds I can start with.

Guys i think my plants suffer from damping off. I just read about it. One of my seedling fell down and i start reading and discovered about damping off. Never heard ut before... Im so sad . Anyone familiar with this disease?

Guys as i said in my first comment i had the feeling that there was something wrong with my pale leaves. After almost 2 weeks i can see there is still the problem. Any ideas?
20190208_194413_2.jpg

20190208_194424_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom