What is this?

Known

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. Also this is my first grow. I've been planning and spending since November and finally i got my setup running the last 2 weeks. I have 3 seedlings, 2 of them are 12 days old and the other one is 9 days old. I have 30 litre pots which i filled in with biobizz light mix and added 5 tbsp of Epsoma Lime plus 30% perlite. I run them under 400w metal halide which is air cooled and its 15 inches away from the canopy. I have intake and excaust fan and currently i use only excaust fan. My tent is in a big room so there is fresh air coming in from the venting of the tent. My tent is 1.5 x 1.5 x 2 meters. I watered them plain bubbled water with ec 0.5 and ph'ed down to 6.1 and the last time i watered them it was 2 days ago and i provided them AN nutrients with 0.5ml/L g/m/b and 1.5ml/L Voodo juice, Piranha and B-52. I My temps are 23 - 25 C and my humidity levels 55 - 60%.

I had the feeling from the beginning that my leaves had a pale green look and as the days continue i am afraid that they have something going on :( Pictures under can be more helpfull.
20190208_194413_2.jpg
20190208_194424_2.jpg
20190208_194439_2.jpg

Thank you. I considered the other thead dead as my last question remain unansewred for several days and i thought i better refresh the rate of views.

I follow A-trains schedule.

They are grow micro bloom, voodoo juice, piranha and B52 from Advance Nutrients. I also have calmag from general organics plus a lot of nutrients for later stage.

I have read A-train saying that with Epsoma Lime garden in soil i can feed 6 ph and the lime in the soil will slowly bring it to 7ph and in this way roots absorb nutrients.

Further than this can you identify the problem?

Who is a-train??
I found his schedule and grow info in this site. My friend. Do you have any idea what im doing wrong with my babies? Is it heat symptoms? I have them in 400w metal halide and it was 10 inches distance from the leaves. Last night i raised it up to 20 inches. You think i stress them with all that light so close to them?

Lol

Ya that could do it.. MH should be around 20-24" at this age, never at under 12"-16"

Pull the feed schedule from manuf website, start low and go from there
I took the light close to them because they where starting to stretch and left it there to cut down stretching.I really hope this is the problem. After how many days i can see improvement? if there is any

According to the chart, it looks like mag deficiency. I'm no expert, but I'd be looking at your soilless mix and lime, and figuring out what that is doing to your ph. It's not just a lack of magnesium in your mixture that can cause this, but an overage in something else will cause a lockout of nutrients.
i would think at this early stage, your nutrients should be very low, like 25 % or less of what is on the chart.

According to the chart, it looks like mag deficiency. I'm no expert, but I'd be looking at your soilless mix and lime, and figuring out what that is doing to your ph. It's not just a lack of magnesium in your mixture that can cause this, but an overage in something else will cause a lockout of nutrients.
i would think at this early stage, your nutrients should be very low, like 25 % or less of what is on the chart.
I really dont know what it is. I will water tomorrow with higher ph of 6.4 and see if it makes any difference.

Back
Top Bottom