Dehydrator?

yeah it would dry them. it wouldnt be as potent and it will be harsh and taste like hay. its better to let them air dry.

True if you dry them too quickly however I use the food dehydrator every time. I use the lowest setting on my unit which happens to be "herbs" and runs about 98 to 105f. After 24 hrs I place it in a quart mason jar with lid and let it sit in the dark cabinet for a day. After that you will notice they have re-hydrated and softened a bit, and then I go back into the dehydrator for a final 'crisping'. Not had any complaints from friends I share with, and I never have a mold problem. Of course a month later the same weed smells and tastes even better that is if you have it around that long

so after you use the dehydrator for 24 hrs them move to mason jar in the dark for 24 hrs, you put it back in the dehydrator again for another 24 hrs? Does it need that part in the jar to rehydrate before you dehydrate the second time? Just wanting to understand how that works for you.

True if you dry them too quickly however I use the food dehydrator every time. I use the lowest setting on my unit which happens to be "herbs" and runs about 98 to 105f. After 24 hrs I place it in a quart mason jar with lid and let it sit in the dark cabinet for a day. After that you will notice they have re-hydrated and softened a bit, and then I go back into the dehydrator for a final 'crisping'. Not had any complaints from friends I share with, and I never have a mold problem. Of course a month later the same weed smells and tastes even better that is if you have it around that long

so after you use the dehydrator for 24 hrs them move to mason jar in the dark for 24 hrs, you put it back in the dehydrator again for another 24 hrs? Does it need that part in the jar to rehydrate before you dehydrate the second time? Just wanting to understand how that works for you.
LKV, yeah that seems like it is easy to go past the right point if you let it go too long. It would be interesting to do in shorter intervals and see if it would have better results. I need to get some tester done quickly. I may give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom