Deja vu

Heavyherb

Nug of the Month 2nd and Plant of the Month 3rd Pl
Hey! my wife and I got stoned last night for the first time in 35 years, since high school LOL...the smell and taste really brought back memories. I dont know what kind it was but the smell was real strong and skunky, also the buds are real small and real sticky. where is the best place to store it so you cant smell it? is the freezer ok? or will that ruin it? I paid $330 dollars for an ounce, is that too much? not a very large amount so I got my wifes postal scale out and it was .9 oz so i got cheated alittle but this is some strong stuff we could feel it after 1 small hit out of a little wooden pipe.Anyway sorry for all the questions, but your input is appreciated. Thanks, Heavy :ganjamon:

I keep my weed in a cleaned out Prego jar. Recycle ftw!
I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to talk about where to buy seeds from. Sad I know, but that's the country we live in. $330 for an ounce of grade A weed isn't a bad price. I've definitely seen it sold for a lot more. Good buy I'd say. Personaly i can not afford that stuff. Boo Hoo lol.

Store it in a clean dry mason jar. $330 for an ounce is a lot to me (I pay roughly $60 - $80 an ounce) but then again I get mids and buy more than an ounce at a time.

If you havent smoked in 35 years then anything is going to get you high, so that not really a good indication to the quaity of the herb.

Don't freeze keep in a jar wher it's cool and dry. If ya going to smoke smoke the best it's always the best value. Pots not Pot Enjoy and be safe

Store it in a clean dry mason jar. $330 for an ounce is a lot to me (I pay roughly $60 - $80 an ounce) but then again I get mids and buy more than an ounce at a time.

If you havent smoked in 35 years then anything is going to get you high, so that not really a good indication to the quaity of the herb.

everytime i try this stuff ....i put a small pinch of it in the pipe and one hit and i am feeling relaxed and my thoughts are wandering but not too trippy for about 2 hours. I am thinking it must be a sativa and indica strain, I wish I knew what it was ,cause its kinda nice! :ganjamon:

cool story, sounds like its some good bud :yummy:

yea it shouldn't smell in a mason jar

Welcome. I also started up again after many years, and remember that "oh, yeah, that's what it's like" feeling. It's amazing all of the benefits this herb has for an open minded individual.

If the mason jar still lets a little aroma out, you can warm the jar under running hot water from the sink for a little while (just long enough so the glass is warm), then put the rubber seal and lid on. As the jar cools it will suck the seal down for an air-tight condition.

Welcome. I also started up again after many years, and remember that "oh, yeah, that's what it's like" feeling. It's amazing all of the benefits this herb has for an open minded individual.

If the mason jar still lets a little aroma out, you can warm the jar under running hot water from the sink for a little while (just long enough so the glass is warm), then put the rubber seal and lid on. As the jar cools it will suck the seal down for an air-tight condition.

Yes thats absolutly right ....I jus wish I would have decided to try it again sooner. Oh well, everything in its time I guess ,and I give thanks to yeshua for giving us this wonderful herb. I think the main reason I didnt try it sooner is because where I worked they popped random Pee tests so that stops alot of people ( pee testing and this whole drug war is soooo stupid I cant believe it) I hope it becomes legal soon and we can start getting more of our freedoms back. Peace, Heavyherb
PS. thank everyone who replyed good advice on how to get rid of the strong smell ( its not unpleasant tho, smells good actually, just strong):grinjoint:

Hey I just figured out how to upload pictures check out my bud pics Nuggets & Buds - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

DSC05752.JPG

DSC05751.JPG

DSC05750.JPG

DSC05748.JPG

DSC05747.JPG

Back
Top Bottom