Deliberate Stunted Clone Run

Just wondering if it available there?
Don't bring any :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Made it back early morning today. Flight delays. what else is new? but trip was great. Somehow ran out of gummies. We brought pens too which helped. Drinks are quite expensive there so this is the way to go.

More importantly for this site, plants were all alive. texted stepson as one looked very thirsty Thursday. When I got back early this morning there was another one that was dry. Watered them all.

This morning I flip them to 14 hours of light and 10 hours of dark.

There are some necrotic leaves at the bottom of a few of the plants, which is fine. These need to be defoliated anyway.
Unfortunately aphids are back and I saw some ants too. put out ant traps and fungus, gnat yellow stickies and sprayed everything early this morning and before I went to work later this morning with my ash and jadam wetting agent spray. I'll see how everything is doing what I get home.

PXL_20240401_104739576.jpg

I have lights on now for 13 hours and off for 11. They look like they are just barely beginning to flower. Plants are all mostly healthy. I have been doing low stress training and lower limb pruning. Aphid population has decreased but not gone. Continue my spray routine. Hopefully they are gone by the time of full flower. At least my foliar spray is homemade and I know exactly what is in it and it won't harm me if some gets on flower.
Still notice some outer leave chlorosis especially on Durban poison and CBD plant.
6 plants are filling up the 5x4' space.
I raised the lights a few inches and I'm sure they will need more with the early flower stretch.

PXL_20240407_222801090.jpg

4/9 They are all flowering
Mild K deficiency in CBD and Durban Poison
Topped dressed w 4 Tbsp EWC, 3 tbsp Dr earth flower girl and 1-2 tbsp bone meal
Only a couple aphids seen. Sprayed everything. Put up more yellow stickies and ant traps

PXL_20240409_225310705.jpg

Thanks Bill, I'm aware I'm sure I got a few days. If not at least a week
Ok good :thumb:
If you mist with water it kills the pollen.
Any plants you don’t want pollinated.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

@Bill284 Thanks. I am still deciding what to do. I'm somewhat disappointed. I still have not sampled this cultivar. Trying to decide if I should move the hermie to another room or try to cut off all the balls and leave in main room. I really want to see if I could get some flower out of it but don't want it to pollinate anything else. I think I will take the male out and at least try to get pollen from that to make seeds. At least I have 4 definite females but the Blue Dream is kind of small. I still have more weed then I know what to with from prior grows so I guess it's no big deal.

@Bill284 Thanks. I am still deciding what to do. I'm somewhat disappointed. I still have not sampled this cultivar. Trying to decide if I should move the hermie to another room or try to cut off all the balls and leave in main room. I really want to see if I could get some flower out of it but don't want it to pollinate anything else. I think I will take the male out and at least try to get pollen from that to make seeds. At least I have 4 definite females but the Blue Dream is kind of small. I still have more weed then I know what to with from prior grows so I guess it's no big deal.
Just get it out. :Namaste:
You can collect the pollen and brush it on what ever buds you choose.
Otherwise everything will be seeds.
Like trying to smoke popcorn. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just get it out. :Namaste:
You can collect the pollen and brush it on what ever buds you choose.
Otherwise everything will be seeds.
Like trying to smoke popcorn. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I'll do it today or tomorrow thanks. Lights are out now and heading to a concert in a little bit. Also, I barely smoke now I mainly vape with occasional edibles. I think it's a healthier way to consume.

@Bill284 Thanks. Having problems controlling humidity and heat. Getting a bit warmer outside and sometimes room gets up to 90 Degrees F. Humidity 40-45%. May put a humidifier back in room. This has not been my favorite grow, hopefully I could finish it okay

@Bill284 Thanks. Having problems controlling humidity and heat. Getting a bit warmer outside and sometimes room gets up to 90 Degrees F. Humidity 40-45%. May put a humidifier back in room. This has not been my favorite grow, hopefully I could finish it okay
I find the dehumidifier increases the heat issue.
I use c02 now but I ran an air conditioner previously.
Dropped heat and rh was perfect.
But you need a discharge for a/c. :Namaste: so:rolleyes:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Pineapple Express male and hermie and my own pineapple Kush are doing decent. The others have lost a lot of lower leaves due to necrosis. Probably never really got on top of the K deficiency. Will give more with future feeds. Soil also may be out of balance. I am thinking maybe it got to much gypsum which is competing with potassium. Also aphids haven't completely gone but are minimal. Sprayed more than any other grow.
Also the low humidity inhibits the growth. Always a lot of variables.. I am used to a bigger stretch and the flowers seem to be developing slowly.
Anyway it's 420 so celebrating with super lemon haze from last grow 🔥🔥

PXL_20240420_222230799.jpg

PXL_20240420_222832807.jpg

Back
Top Bottom