Detox drink. Need help

Nile758

Hey guys, I need to some help. I bought the herbal Clean drink from GNC and I drank it today. When should I go for my test? I smoked on the 4th and I have until the 12th to take my test. Am I gonna fail if I wait too long? Or am I good until I take the test? Please help

u gotto drink the detox an hour or 2 before the test. What detox did you get, some places can detect some of them.

u gotto drink the detox an hour or 2 before the test. What detox did you get, some places can detect some of them.

I have the QCarbo20 Herbal Clean from GNC. I smoked once on Sunday, and the last time before that was in the beginning of November. Im 6 feet tall and weigh 195. I lift everyday and sweat a lot. You don't think that it'll be out of my system by Friday?

You should be ok, drink alot of water until the day of the test then drink the carbo. A word on carbo though, I know a few people that have failed with carbo, I'm pretty sure some places can detect it. I have been using the thcclear one and it worked every time.

Just drink lots of water till the drug test is not completed. All those individuals saying surrendering weed is the best way to pass have never smoked previously of had an awful first experience.

Back
Top Bottom