Different extraction techniques

hypesavlife

does anyone have any recipes or methods for making concentrates that arent already obvious in this forum.

for example:

how do you make nitrogen extracted wax? or oxygen, co2..etc.

how do you make different spectrum hashes?

i know you can make bubble in the micron/ice method but what about full bubble, melt, and full melt?

how do you avoid green keif?

stuff like that. im really into smoking extracts and want to start learning to create my own.. i know im not bringing anything but a million questions to the forum but thought it'd be helpful if people actually started posting more recipes other than bho or coldwater hash.

one method i do have to offer is whipping your oil into wax, then take your bubble hash and whip it together with the wax. it creates a very pliable coldwater hash, lightens the colors.. and gives it a nice potent effect. i'll post the full recipe and pictures if this thread starts going. :thumb:

:roorrip:

to avoid green kief use smaller nicer screens so that only the purest falls trough there will be no green in the kief

I use a 110 micron screen for kief collecting and it only allows through the smallest of particles. The kief tends to be very golden and free from virtually any green... it makes some very pure concentrates or it can simply be pressed for quicker use.

Back
Top Bottom