Different strains and flowering times, one grow

crypiter

I had a dream that I was growing 5 plants, all different strains. I was hand watering the plants in rock wool during the veg stage then using an eb and flow system for flowering with all plants in same try. What I didn't think about was the varying flowering times and how that would relate to feeding schedule and also the preharvest flush. In my dream I was using house and garden brand nutrients (aqua flakes A and B, multizen, drip clean, bud xl, top booster, shooting powder, and humbolts bush master). The strains I was growing were:

DNA Genetics 60 day wonder. Flowering time: 60 days from seed to finish.
Big Buddha seeds Chiesel. Flowering time:10 weeks.
Nirvana seeds Wonder Woman. Flowering time:8 weeks.
Barney's Farm L S D. Flowering time:8 weeks.
Green House Super Lemon Haze. Flowering time:10 weeks.

I had a feeding schedule for the nutrients and it had options of a 6,8,10, or 12 week schedule. In my dream the plants were still all in the planted seed stage. What would be the best way to feed these nutrients since some of the plants have different flowering times? What would be my best option for trying to flush the plants preharvest as well? I hope to hear back from some people and thank you in advance. All useful information will be greatly appreciated.

I would try to start them so they finish at the same time. Then clone just before you flip. Then make mothers of the female's you want to keep. If you keep the ppms on the low side you should be just fine ( I would opt for the 10 week schedule) Just flush as needed. Plus your final flush. Thats what I would try hope that helps...:bong:

Thnx for the info love. I'd really like to see a lot more feed back though. 38 views and only one response. If I'm asking incorrectly or put this question in the wrong place then feel free to comment on that too. I really need some help with this. I always do lots of research but was unable to answer this question my search. PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME OUT HERE. I read this forum all the time and thought I would get tons of help. Prove me right...lol.

You could always hand water them during the flushing period, guess it depends if your putting them in big rockwool cubes during flower, if you are i would make a 5 gallon bucket of clearex solution and for the last 2 weeks just dunk them in the clearex for watering instead of using the ebb flow with nutes. That way you could have the 2 with the 10 week flower period still being fed in the ebb flow with nutes, until your ready to refill your res. with clearex.

I would re think your 'dream' before it becomes a nightmare.

That much difference in flowering times in 1 tray? You have no idea of the problems you are going to encounter.

Perhaps run the 2, 8 week strains together and the 2, 10 week strains together and run the auto flower while the others are vegging or something.

You really do need to re think all this.

DD

Droopy I know. In my dream I def didn't thinks things through this time. Thanks to all those who replied. In another dream I found a solution though. After pouring through this forum I decided to go with a DIY DWC system to solve my problem. That way I can have 2 rez's with appropriate nutes for the plants and their stages as well as be able to run them in the same grow and light.

Back
Top Bottom