Dilution Calculator

AgedMaster

Is this correct if I try to get a NPK of 3-1-1 I would like to no so I can set different values depending on how the plant looks or am I completely wrong

Stock concentration
molar (M) 17

Desired final volume:
liters (L) 10

Desired concentration:
molar (M) 3 Equals 1.7ml per ltr

Stock concentration
molar (M) 20

Desired final volume:
liters (L) 10

Desired concentration:
molar (M) 1 Equals 0.5ml per ltr

Stock concentration:
molar (M) 20

Desired final volume:
liters (L) 10

Desired concentration:
molar (M) 1 Equals 0.5ml per ltr

Is this correct if I try to get a NPK of 3-1-1 I would like to no so I can set different values depending on how the plant looks or am I completely wrong
I don't want to say you are wrong but I have the feeling that you cannot get there from here.

My thoughts are that if you want to work with the mole values you will have to take the fertilizer apart so you are just working with each of the major nutrients and not the entire NPK values all at once.

Example is if you are looking at the plant and you feel that you need to increase the level of Potassium then how would you get it up to where you want, let's say up to 6, without changing the other values. Ending up with an 18-6-6 takes care of the Potassium amounts you wanted but the Nitrogen is getting up to interesting levels.

Or are you on a different track?

I don't want to say you are wrong but I have the feeling that you cannot get there from here.

My thoughts are that if you want to work with the mole values you will have to take the fertilizer apart so you are just working with each of the major nutrients and not the entire NPK values all at once.

Example is if you are looking at the plant and you feel that you need to increase the level of Potassium then how would you get it up to where you want, let's say up to 6, without changing the other values. Ending up with an 18-6-6 takes care of the Potassium amounts you wanted but the Nitrogen is getting up to interesting levels.

Or are you on a different track?
Hi pal I am going to try and use canna mono range there individual nutes I was going to tinker with each on as I go through the grow.

canna mono - Copy.jpg

Hi pal I am going to try and use canna mono range there individual nutes I was going to tinker with each on as I go through the grow.
Ah, now you can get there from here. I had thought that you were going to work with a 3-1-1 fertilizer mix as the starter instead of one single or mineral at a time.

Sharpen the pencil and get out the notebook;)and go for it:).

Back
Top Bottom