Dispensary in Arizona? Any Ideas?

jessor

November 2, 2010 elections are coming up and hopefully this time Arizona will go legal. That being said I want to get a head start on things and start putting together a plan for a dispensary now, that way when things go legal I can get a jump on things and help bring the medicine to the people.
So here is my question what are the legalities of this, I know I have to get all the licences and form a collective and a non-profit corporation but I can not find any thing on this proposition. I know its prop 203 but where can I read this prop?
:blunt:

November 2, 2010 elections are coming up and hopefully this time Arizona will go legal. That being said I want to get a head start on things and start putting together a plan for a dispensary now, that way when things go legal I can get a jump on things and help bring the medicine to the people.
So here is my question what are the legalities of this, I know I have to get all the licences and form a collective and a non-profit corporation but I can not find any thing on this proposition. I know its prop 203 but where can I read this prop?

Yea but if a dispensary is opened then that eliminates the ability for many of us to legally grow. You cannot grow your own if you live within 25 miles of a dispensary in the new prop :(

Yea but if a dispensary is opened then that eliminates the ability for many of us to legally grow. You cannot grow your own if you live within 25 miles of a dispensary in the new prop :(

Now that's interesting. Will the dispensary be directed to have on hand each and every strain that a medical user within 25 miles needs? Will they deliver to low income and physically-challenged clients? And...

Will it be directed to charge no more than the cost of growing it (and I've seen some pretty expensive indoor grows, but someone lucky enough to have great outdoor soil and other conditions might grow for next to nothing)?

Or is this just a ploy to keep medicinal cannabis out of the hands of those who most need it (and who are most likely to be unable to afford it)?

Nothing I read said there could only be one dispensary in that 25 mile radius. Really the only thing you can do now is register a non-profit business with the hopes that you can apply for a dispensary permit should it be made legal.

There is some speculation about how many dispensaries the state will allow though. Without being a lawyer....I get lost in that bit of legal mumbo jumbo.

I created a web site with the details in English: AZMedicalPot.com

Good Luck!

What city in AZ do you live? I live in Tucson.

Back
Top Bottom