Diy Speaker Box 250 watt, Pics included, will appreciate suggestions

stealthed-up

Image00614.jpg

Image00516.jpg

Image00417.jpg

Hey there,

As you can see in my pictures, ive built a speaker box with chipboard and covered it with black acoustic carpet, i have 3 ports up front & i have 2 more which are placed at the back of the box, i will attach more higher quality pictures in a short while. The measurements are 97 cm High followed by 48 cm in width & depth.

My sisalation which can be seen will be covered around the whole box except the bottom and top, I am planning on using very silent computer fans which can push out alot of cfm with the most minimum sound output, two 120mm at the bottom pushing in air & two 120mm at the top extracting air, although i will be building two small tupperware carbon filters but i will need air to be pushed out due to the 250 watt, other issues that any1 would think id have with this type of box ive solved.

I know that ventilation is one of the most important issues to be concerned with but i am in winter & im assuming i can get away with this, i have alot of ideas with lightraps but im unsure of the airflow that i can get using them, if anybody is familiar with this please drop a message so we can discuss this!

The back of the box is uncovered but i am busy building the door to attach to the back, my two airports that will be situated at the top of the box at the back will be added in the next set of pictures, i also have 2 speaker grilles that i must attach and 4 plastic speaker corners which i must fix on to the top part, my metal strap handle will be fixed on as soon as i got everything up and going. Any sort of help will be appreciated. THANK YOU !!!

Back
Top Bottom