Trunk5's DIY builds

Trunk5

ok i will be adding on here most of the things i build besides nutes, light, and pumps just about everything i have ive built myself. cloners, aero systems, dwc systems, tents, stealth grow boxes pc/stereo and a bunch of other stuff so stay tuned.

well first things first and its what i just recently built. this is a 15 site aero cloner. the bin is a file bin from k-mart "very important you get a file bin", the pump is a 400gph pump, a few 360 degree spray heads, and some pvc.
rsz_img_1351.jpg

rsz_img_1352.jpg

rsz_img_1353.jpg

rsz_img_1354.jpg

its important you inset the lid or else it will leak. only thing ive come up with that doesnt allow the spray heads to leak water out of the bin, and yes roughnecks do leak....
rsz_img_1355.jpg

hard to see but you will notice that the lid now sits flush with the inner lip that holds the ends of the file upright and seals all the way around.
rsz_img_1356.jpg

rsz_img_1357.jpg

rsz_img_1358.jpg

rsz_img_1359.jpg

rsz_img_1360.jpg

rsz_img_1361.jpg

rsz_img_1362.jpg

rsz_img_1364.jpg

rsz_img_1363.jpg

rsz_img_1365.jpg

Re: Trunk5's DIY builds.

Have you had any luck using this? It just seems like too many plants for such a small container. I would think you would have issues getting enough oxygen to the roots towards the middle to the end of the grow.

Have you had any luck using this? It just seems like too many plants for such a small container. I would think you would have issues getting enough oxygen to the roots towards the middle to the end of the grow.

this is just a cloner...

ok now its time for the PC STEALTH GROW.. this was built for one of my good friends.. it pulls an oz off of every harvest.
rsz_img_09901.jpg

rsz_img_09921.jpg

rsz_img_09931.jpg

rsz_img_09941.jpg

rsz_img_09961.jpg

rsz_img_09971.jpg

rsz_img_09991.jpg

rsz_img_10001.jpg

rsz_img_10031.jpg

now one of the harvests.
rsz_img_12371.jpg

rsz_img_12391.jpg

rsz_img_12401.jpg

rsz_img_12411.jpg

Good job Trunk.

Although I was able to follow the pictures to see how you were progressing, there may be some (too baked) on here that might not be able to totally follow what is going on.

Maybe some dialog between pics explaining what you have done could really help. Just some constructive criticism.

Thanks to your post, I might want to try that pc grow. Looks like fun!

GOOD WORK!

here is another fun stealth cab i built. SPEAKER STEALTH CAB..
rsz_img_09701.jpg

rsz_img_09711.jpg

rsz_img_09721.jpg

rsz_img_09751.jpg

rsz_img_09772.jpg

rsz_img_09781.jpg

rsz_img_09811.jpg

rsz_img_09831.jpg

rsz_img_09851.jpg

rsz_img_09881.jpg

this was an auto ak growing in it, i believe this was week 4 of bloom.
rsz_img_11731.jpg

rsz_img_11741.jpg

rsz_img_11761.jpg

rsz_img_11771.jpg

now i built this around the same time stealth hydro was still finishing up there design for the Deep Water Culture kit. this was the one i built for half the price..
rsz_img_0754.jpg

rsz_img_0755.jpg

rsz_img_0756.jpg

rsz_img_0757.jpg

rsz_img_0758.jpg

rsz_img_0846.jpg

it is a 400 gph pump, although i found you only need a 160gph pump. some clear plastic hose, 2 of the fittings that came with the pump, and the splitting head you can find at any home depot, lowes, or nursery..

now here is one of the tents i built, it use to be set up one side bloom one side veg, but i built a second smaller veg tent and now this one is a 2 section bloom tent with a 400watter on each side, running mini stink bud set ups but ill get to thoes later. spray gluing is a must, trust me first time it was just taped up and it all sucked in from my exhaust. and i also built a wooden floor to move everything around easier it sucks when it makes indents in the rug and your trying to slide 5 to 6 gal of water.
rsz_img_0801.jpg

rsz_img_0802.jpg

rsz_img_0803.jpg

rsz_img_0804.jpg

rsz_img_0805.jpg

rsz_img_0806.jpg

rsz_img_0833.jpg

rsz_img_0836.jpg

rsz_img_0837.jpg

rsz_img_0838.jpg

rsz_img_0839.jpg

rsz_img_0840.jpg

rsz_img_0841.jpg

rsz_img_0842.jpg

rsz_img_0917.jpg

rsz_img_0845.jpg

now some PRON!!!
rsz_img_1319.jpg

rsz_img_1314.jpg

rsz_img_1316.jpg

rsz_img_1324.jpg

this was my last harvest, one side of the tent 7 oz dry. :)

Nice, thank you! DIY'ers are an inspiration to me. I'd love to be able to do that!

oh dont worry theres more, i was just taking a break from resizing and uploading pics. i have another 2 or 3 things i still want to post up.

wow thats awesome man!! reps!

Thank You!!

since your hanging them, my question is: What is your process for the curing cycle?, Im assuming you would perhaps post some of those pics, when the time comes, and I apologize if I jumped ahead...:bong:

thank you all for the kind words just wanted to post up some stuff to give everyone ideas.

since your hanging them, my question is: What is your process for the curing cycle?, Im assuming you would perhaps post some of those pics, when the time comes, and I apologize if I jumped ahead...:bong:

i let them hang in the box for a bout a week or untill the stems just about snap cleanly ill cut all the buds off of the big stems then put it all into glass jars. i burp and move the buds around a few times a day untill its cured.

this fuckin guy! ^^^ lol

its about time you made it on this site!!!

thats whats up, Im just curious as to see how many ppl use one method over another...

yeah im just going by what i read and a year in perfecting it.. altho id love to see how some of the others do it. like the dispensary care givers and stuff cuz im sure there are a few tips out there i still dont know.

Back
Top Bottom