Trunk5's DIY builds

Re: Trunk5's DIY builds.

Great stuff! I've been looking for an alternative to those expensive grow tents. Where did you get the wardrobe, how big of a fan is needed to cool it, and did you have to reinforce the frame to hold the lights?
Excellent work! +reps

Great stuff! I've been looking for an alternative to those expensive grow tents. Where did you get the wardrobe, how big of a fan is needed to cool it, and did you have to reinforce the frame to hold the lights?
Excellent work! +reps

i got the wardrobe at walmart, i use a stanley 3 speed blower fan to exhaust the tent thru the light hood. 6 inch venting. i have a 400 watt air cooled hood in there about to be 2.. you dont need to reinforce anything for hanging stuff, you have 2 frame rails and then the hanging bar for clothes and i was hanging on that bar when it was assembled. that one is 20x60x60, they also make a 20x36x60.

well inspired by another carbon filter on here i decided to make a little smaller one for my needs. this is a 2 gal bucket and an old koolaid pitcher.

rsz_img_1391.jpg

think this was enough holes? think again..
rsz_img_1392.jpg

rsz_img_1393.jpg

rsz_img_1394.jpg

rsz_img_1395.jpg

rsz_img_1396.jpg

rsz_img_1397.jpg

rsz_img_1398.jpg

panty hose...
rsz_img_1399.jpg

rsz_img_1400.jpg

attached the 6 inch venting and screwed the center piece into place and to hold it down when it comes time to fill it. probably going to pick up carbon for it tomorrow i will see im curious to find out how well it will work. ill get more pics of it up and running when i finish it.

ok its finished.. holds a lot of carbon and has great air flow!!!!

rsz_img_1401.jpg

rsz_img_1402.jpg

rsz_img_1404.jpg

i used paper towel to cover the carbon and make it easier when i have to open it up and replace the carbon it wont spill when the lid pops.
rsz_img_1405.jpg

rsz_img_1406.jpg

rsz_img_1407.jpg

all hooked up and working great!!

Cool stealth set up's! Anyone find a good way to seal off a stealth box and solely rely on a carbon scrubber/Ona get bucket? Im working on my first cabinet/box..and want to seal it off completely from smell and run my fans on a scrubber or ona gel..thanks!

well its been a while since ive built something and well im upgrading once again. if you have read my grow journal youll see i went from dwc to aero/nft. its been working out great for me. since now i have a second side i decided to built another unit for that side but i kinda went a little crazy instead of 6 i went with 9 sites. and also built a 3rd runner for the 1st side to make that a 9 site as well. here are a few pics of my creation its a modified stinkbud system built to my needs it covers a 20 inch by 30 inch area. with out further ado here are some pics.

rsz_img_1541.jpg

GET THE 10 GPH... they work so much better and dont clog like the 5 gph ones do.
rsz_img_1542.jpg

these are only 2 foot long.
rsz_img_1543.jpg

rsz_img_1547.jpg

rsz_img_1548.jpg

rsz_img_1549.jpg

i only use an inch difference from the front to the back in height.
rsz_img_1550.jpg

rsz_img_1551.jpg

now here is where the one i have up and running is at..
rsz_img_1553.jpg

rsz_img_1554.jpg

these are green house seeds bubba kush in week 4 of bloom. enjoy!!

ok here it is all set up i snaped a few pics this morning.

rsz_1img_1556.jpg

rsz_img_1555.jpg

I LOVE DiY stuff. The price is more in line with my budget, you benefit from the activity of designing & constructing the item, and you often learn a lot more about the actual process of what the item is for / does than you would if you just called Acme Cannabis Products™ and ordered something that's ready to use.

+REPs!

thank you guys, just trying to help out the people with a tight budget like myself.

Hey Trunk5 very nice DIY projects how did you seal the front of the box for the speaker box. Where did you find those white boxes for the areo system or how did you make them thanks. .:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom