DNA Augmentation

Borune

So here's my question: Can you insert the DNA of one cannabis plant into another cannabis plant and get a different plant?

I already have a fancy little plant DNA extracting machine (my aunt gave it to me as a present when I was little, awesome machine...) and all the proper materials to remove and inject DNA with plants. I just don't want to waste time if somebody knows it wont work. Thanks!

Well, I think we all learned our lessons from Jurassic Park, didn't we?

OF COURSE you can! Just don't use frog DNA to fill in any gaps. :;):

So here's my question: Can you insert the DNA of one cannabis plant into another cannabis plant and get a different plant?

I already have a fancy little plant DNA extracting machine (my aunt gave it to me as a present when I was little, awesome machine...) and all the proper materials to remove and inject DNA with plants. I just don't want to waste time if somebody knows it wont work. Thanks!

It will work, but ONLY if you are wearing your tinfoil hat and have the plants connected to a lightning rod.

Thunderstorm is mandatory, and the tinfoil hat should be of the tall conical variety, like a witches hat.:smokin:

Cannabis and Hops should be used since they are so closely related, then we can brew and buzz.:goodluck:

Frog DNA is icky to both smoke or drink.:scratchinghead:

DD

It will work, but ONLY if you are wearing your tinfoil hat and have the plants connected to a lightning rod.

Thunderstorm is mandatory, and the tinfoil hat should be of the tall conical variety, like a witches hat.:smokin:

Cannabis and Hops should be used since they are so closely related, then we can brew and buzz.:goodluck:

Frog DNA is icky to both smoke or drink.:scratchinghead:

DD

haha. i actually asked about the enlarged part on these forums ;)
not sure if your referring to that, but i got a hell of a laugh out of your comment!
anybody know of some "ancient" aka "pure" strains i could get DNA of and play around with?

D.N.A Genetics (A for real breeder) has several Land Race (pure) strains, but I think you will still need to do the old tried and true route.

DD

Back
Top Bottom