Do auto flowering plants stretch when grown outdoors?

I have an auto flower growing outside that has started to flower. Should I expect it to stretch as they do indoors? Or will it stay about the same height as it is now? Strain is Cheese auto. This was probably asked and answered but after 10 minutes of looking for the answer I got frustrated and posted a thread.

I have an auto flower growing outside that has started to flower. Should I expect it to stretch as they do indoors? Or will it stay about the same height as it is now? Strain is Cheese auto. This was probably asked and answered but after 10 minutes of looking for the answer I got frustrated and posted a thread.
If you are talking about the stretch in flower, then I would say yes...

This is a genetic thing, not a light thing. You can have the equivalent of the sun inside, and a cannabis plant will still stretch in flower.

This is all my opinion though....

Well I've arrived at old. Sometime I "think" I read something somewhere but can't remember where which is the case here. I thought I had read that plants grown outside don't stretch very much if at all. I know they do indoors.
Now I can be wrong, but there is a light stretch, which can happen. But as I understand (I'm not an expert on anything cannabis), the flower stretch is to get the plant higher than the surrounding vegetation to receive pollen. It is a genetic trait for procreation.

Now....that being stated, I can't prove it, and I don't even remember where I read it 20 years ago. It may just be BS rumor.....

Back
Top Bottom