Does this look like powdery mildew?

exoticer19

420 Member
20230521_110108.jpg

Need a better picture and I may be able to help you. Take a normal picture away from the leaf a couple inches.
I tried to take a few pictures with my phone the camera quality is worse then the pic I uploaded unfortunately. I just thought this leaf looks splotchy white. I know it's not the clearest I just don't see much trichome resemblance. Something looks off I feel like.

I tried to take a few pictures with my phone the camera quality is worse then the pic I uploaded unfortunately. I just thought this leaf looks splotchy white. I know it's not the clearest I just don't see much trichome resemblance. Something looks off I feel like.
I tried taking photos with my phone I don't have the greatest camera.
Do you take photos of friends or relatives and if so do they have the same look to them as that picture? That photo kind of looks like it was taken through a window screen or maybe that the settings were changed to try to get an ultra close-up. If so, maybe try a photo with the regular or standard settings.

It sounds like you bought a 1/3 ounce bag from some sort of dispensary called Jungle Boys in Orange County, CA (msg #6) and it would be best to know if they are selling weed with Powdery Mildew or any mildew.

Looked up Jungle Boys and they are a growers collective and have dispensaries in CA and FL.

Do you take photos of friends or relatives and if so do they have the same look to them as that picture? That photo kind of looks like it was taken through a window screen or maybe that the settings were changed to try to get an ultra close-up. If so, maybe try a photo with the regular or standard settings.

It sounds like you bought a 1/3 ounce bag from some sort of dispensary called Jungle Boys in Orange County, CA (msg #6) and it would be best to know if they are selling weed with Powdery Mildew or any mildew.

Looked up Jungle Boys and they are a growers collective and have dispensaries in CA and FL.
I took a picture of my microscope screen so I could see up closer. My cell phone camera didn't really capture the best pictures. This was sold at the Jungle Boys dispensary in Orange County, California.

I took a picture of my microscope screen so I could see up closer. My cell phone camera didn't really capture the best pictures. This was sold at the Jungle Boys dispensary in Orange County, California.
If it looks like mold, I'd take it back to the dispensary and get something else. Just out of curiosity when you break the bud is there a "puff" of smoke looking stuff? That would be mold spores.

Just take a standard picture with your cell phone. No magnification needed.

I tried taking photos with my phone I don't have the greatest camera. This was actually purchased at Jungle Boys Orange County in California. It was their 10g bag of Animal Tsunami smalls.
Are we talking about cured bud? If so I cannot tell you if it had PM. I need pictures of the leaves not the bud.

If it looks like mold, I'd take it back to the dispensary and get something else. Just out of curiosity when you break the bud is there a "puff" of smoke looking stuff? That would be mold spores.
Well I got this when I was visiting out there that's the only issue with returning it. I thought the inside of the buds looked normal from the naked eye, it was a part of the leaves on the outside that looked like it had small white spots. My microscope is as zoomed in as I can get it, enough that you can see the trichome stalks and bulbs fairly well. I just feel like I'm looking at something other then trichomes personally.

I sorry but I cannot help you maybe someone else can help but the PM I have delt with was on the leaves only. Did you try to bring it back to the dispensary, I take it that's where you got it. Sorry I cannot help.
I really appreciate your time. Thank you. Yes I did get this at the dispensary when I was visiting there recently but wouldn't be able to take it back, I'm too far away now.

I sorry but I cannot help you maybe someone else can help but the PM I have delt with was on the leaves only. Did you try to bring it back to the dispensary, I take it that's where you got it. Sorry I cannot help.
It might by an mild case of botrytis, bud rot, (as oppossed to PM), it also affects leaves. I'd certainly remove anything that doesn't look right.

I really appreciate your time. Thank you. Yes I did get this at the dispensary when I was visiting there recently but wouldn't be able to take it back, I'm too far away now.
If it tastes really funky and harsh, I would not smoke it.

Back
Top Bottom