Don't Expect Nationwide Marijuana Legalization Under The Trump Administration

I guess how this new GOP bill progresses will answer all of our concerns.

GOP Rep. Thomas Garrett Intros Bill To End Federal Pot Prohibition - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Rep. Thomas Garrett is a freshman Republican congressman who represents Virginia's 5th district. But being a newbie from a socially conservative area isn't stopping him from going big and bold right out of the chute: He has just introduced a bill called the "Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2017." From his office:

If passed, this bill would take marijuana off the federal controlled substances list—joining other industries such as alcohol and tobacco.

Originally introduced by Senator Bernie Sanders in 2015, this bill fulfills a responsibility to create a level playing field across the country....

"This step allows states to determine appropriate medicinal use and allows for industrial hemp growth, something that will provide a major economic boost to agricultural development in Southside Virginia. In the coming weeks, I anticipate introducing legislation aimed at growing the hemp industry in Virginia, something that is long overdue."

I guess how this new GOP bill progresses will answer all of our concerns.

GOP Rep. Thomas Garrett Intros Bill To End Federal Pot Prohibition - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Rep. Thomas Garrett is a freshman Republican congressman who represents Virginia's 5th district. But being a newbie from a socially conservative area isn't stopping him from going big and bold right out of the chute: He has just introduced a bill called the "Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2017." From his office:

If passed, this bill would take marijuana off the federal controlled substances list–joining other industries such as alcohol and tobacco.

Originally introduced by Senator Bernie Sanders in 2015, this bill fulfills a responsibility to create a level playing field across the country....

"This step allows states to determine appropriate medicinal use and allows for industrial hemp growth, something that will provide a major economic boost to agricultural development in Southside Virginia. In the coming weeks, I anticipate introducing legislation aimed at growing the hemp industry in Virginia, something that is long overdue."
I guess we'll see...

Yankeetoker's Ladies Of 2017

Yankeetoker At It Again - C99 & Pineapple Chunk In Soil Under LED Lights

They will never change the Federal Laws to make it illegal period and reason Number One is the black market will always be around.

Not to hard for the Black Market to sell MJ at $5.00 a gram no taxes either, sure less profit for them but its still millions of dollars in sales and if the legal pot goes to $5.00 per gram then the black market can go to $2.00 per gram... figure it out 1 million grams ... even at $2.00 per gram is 2 million dollars so if there was 50 million grams sold thats 100 million dollars at $2.00 per gram no tax to the government or the people to pay.

All illegal of course but it will still be there.

It will all boil down to supply and demand in who has it first to sell.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Now to give a better way to combat illegal sales is if everyone is allowed to grow their own like in some states your allowed to for recreational some are 3 plants and some are 5 plant restriction.. so if you grow good then no need to buy from illegal sources or legal sources.

Basically your screwing the black market and the governement all in one. :)

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom