Don't Expect Nationwide Marijuana Legalization Under The Trump Administration

I would say, as always, let's hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. Personally I think that Trump won't keep states from legalizing, as this would not only irk democrats but many republicans as well.

States have the right under the constitution to legalize Marijuana. The federal government has no real say. It's a states right. I don't think Trump in particular cares about Marijuana to much. I think it's pointless for any president to waste his time trying to keep it illegal when most states allow it anyways.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I continue to believe that the state's themselves will push back no matter what the feds say. It's up to the individual state. The feds always try to come off like this to scare people they r just thugs with badges. The feds time could be used way more responsibly than to waste their time on weed.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How about we judge Trump by what he does in the next 4 years instead of being manipulated by the fearmongering media propaganda. I think by 2020 all you haters will be singing a different tune. Trump will do more for ALL the people of this country then the last 4 presidents combined. Stop watching CNN and open your eyes. Give the man a chance. I you want actual fact based news, you can find the truth right here Organizer Calls Berkeley Riot 'Stunningly Successful,' Warns Repeat if MILO Returns - Breitbart
He is gonna have his chance. If he isn't impeached first. I have disagreed with almost all of his moves so far. Immigration is one I am somewhat on board with. His choices for appointees had been abysmal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sessions wanted the death penalty for pot dealers. Recently he lied and said he didn't remember. :bitingnails:
We're screwed.

WJ
:ciao:
Yea. Come get me, bitch. You will not walk away alive. I don't sell but I believe in Cannabis! It heals. Who are you Mr. Sessions to fuck us like this??

Sent from my LG-H740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I WILL use CANNABIS the rest of my life. So put that in your pipe and smoke it! *Legalize now*

Sent from my LG-H740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

. Most have been physical to their wives and most have lost their second amendment right to own a gun. They are very racist and hate anyone not white. Those are people I know personally

:passitleft:most (99.9%) of us just want to come home from work and smoke a doobie in peace. I think you been watching too much tv jim ;)

:passitleft:most (99.9%) of us just want to come home from work and smoke a doobie in peace. I think you been watching too much tv jim ;)

I don't watch TV. I read.

Too many Americans felt sorry for themselves and voted for a nutcase. Came home from work and smoked a doobie and got snookered by a cheap salesman. You should have read his bible, "The Art of the Deal" before you voted. Now you will reap what you sow.

I especially feel sorry for you young people. Ever read "1984"? That is our reality now.

WJ

"Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from it's creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking." Albert Einstein

I don't watch TV. I read.

Too many Americans felt sorry for themselves and voted for a nutcase. Came home from work and smoked a doobie and got snookered by a cheap salesman. You should have read his bible, "The Art of the Deal" before you voted. Now you will reap what you sow.

I especially feel sorry for you young people. Ever read "1984"? That is our reality now.

WJ

"Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from it's creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking." Albert Einstein
I respectfully disagree on almost everything you say but only time will tell. Do you really think Trump is a nutcase? I think everything trump does is calculated and strategic. like Columbo :rofl: ,as for voting for a nutcase I dont think Democrats have any room to talk considering your own party jammed a lying POS like Hillary Clinton down your throats and called it a fair election. And you still stand up for them? :goof:

I also feel bad for the young people but it has nothing to do with Trump.

We can continue this conversation in 2020, see you then

I respectfully disagree on almost everything you say but only time will tell. Do you really think Trump is a nutcase? I think everything trump does is calculated and strategic. like Columbo :rofl: ,as for voting for a nutcase I dont think Democrats have any room to talk considering your own party jammed a lying POS like Hillary Clinton down your throats and called it a fair election. And you still stand up for them? :goof:

I don't know what Hillary Clinton has to do with Trump's pick for attorney general or his marijuana policy. She holds no office and has nothing to do with it. If you want to keep referring to the election I am happy to see Clinton go on down the road and open to new blood, but one thing that really puzzles me is out of 17 semi qualified candidates to choose from in the primaries how did you pick this crazy egotistical phocker? :)

I am not a democrat. I am a loyal republican for over 50 years. As a loyal republican, I did what many others did or should have done. I didn't vote.

Did you read his book? You should, that is what he did to many that voted for him. Are you a millionaire? Do you work? Expect to have less deductions at tax time and wind up giving more of your "fair share". See what the Senate and Trump do to Social Security for those in under 64. They have plans. Do you have kids aged 17 - 25? Today he said he wants start to win more wars. Remember the 60s, I still have the scars and nightmares. We'll see what happens before "your" four years comes to pass. Welcome to the Trump Empire.

WJ

Earlier this week, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer was asked about the administration's position on state medical cannabis and adult social use marijuana programs. Here is Spicer's reply, according to the official White House transcript:

"There's two distinct issues here: medical marijuana and recreational marijuana. I think medical marijuana, I've said before that the President understands the pain and suffering that many people go through who are facing especially terminal diseases and the comfort that some of these drugs, including medical marijuana, can bring to them. And that's one that Congress, through a rider in 2011 -- looking for a little help -- I think put in an appropriations bill saying the Department of Justice wouldn't be funded to go after those folks. There is a big difference between that and recreational marijuana. And I think that when you see something like the opioid addiction crisis blossoming in so many states around this country, the last thing that we should be doing is encouraging people. There is still a federal law that we need to abide by in terms of the medical -- when it comes to recreational marijuana and other drugs of that nature. So I think there's a big difference between medical marijuana, which states have a -- the states where it's allowed, in accordance with the appropriations rider, have set forth a process to administer and regulate that usage, versus recreational marijuana. That's a very, very different subject."

WJ

I am not a democrat. I am a loyal republican for over 50 years. As a loyal republican, I did what many others did or should have done. I didn't vote.
and let hillary win, and let her get to put more activist judges on the supreme court? Never! i didnt vote for trump in the primaries i liked cruz but when it came down to trump or clinton it was an easy decision. If trump is crap then he will be gone in 4 years but the judges will be here for decades. Never trumpers are bitter and full of hatred for Trump, just like the democrats you spin every word he says into the worst possible meaning. I will judge Trump in 2020 when we actually know something. Hopefully you guys can give an honest objective assessment by then. Peace out.

and let hillary win, and let her get to put more activist judges on the supreme court? Never! i didnt vote for trump in the primaries i liked cruz but when it came down to trump or clinton it was an easy decision. If trump is crap then he will be gone in 4 years but the judges will be here for decades. Never trumpers are bitter and full of hatred for Trump, just like the democrats you spin every word he says into the worst possible meaning. I will judge Trump in 2020 when we actually know something. Hopefully you guys can give an honest objective assessment by then. Peace out.

Activist judges? That's FOX jibber-jabber. All judges on the Supreme Court make laws. Don't you understand the Constitution? Three parts of government? You haven't read that either I guess.

WJ

Back
Top Bottom