Don't want to f up my first harvest

My first harvest is nearing (I hope) and I don't want to f this up. I've got several varieties growing and I'm thinking if I can learn this with the first variety to finish I won't f up the rest. This is what I've got; Durban poison (supposedly, It's kush anyway), 6 months old today, trichromes are milky as hell, pistils are almost all white, it seems to me the colas should be alot bigger though. I just want to harvest at peak content. The yeild is gonna be what it is, but I don't want to wait too long.

feeding them molasses will help with loose airy buds. 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. I'm on my first grow and been using it every watering the most of the time my babies have been budding after reading of it here. I have to say I have noticed the difference in growth rate after I started

I'll try that on a couple of plants old hippie. I've had people tell me both to use molasses and to not use it. One thing I'm noticing about the whole grow scene is that very experienced and successful growers can have very differing opinions about methods. I have a background in horticulture and need to bone up on all the details from my studies in ornamentals. I'm thankful for people like you who will give input and broaden my knowlege base. I'll get this right, It's just gonna take a minute. Thanks again.

Just about all done with my first outdoor harvest. Quality is great, I think I could have gotten a little more quantity than I did. Indoors another story. I just pulled six plants that had advanced damage from fungus gnats. Better to cut my losses now, start another one now and get on with it quick! I selectively pollinated a few buds on a vigorous mexican bag seed plant I grew with a kush male a friend missed this season. I'm going to grow about 6 of those indoors, plus the high dollar seeds I got online. My breeding is gonna be called mexikush. I can't understand how they can turn this juicy, green, skunklike weed into brickweed. I don't know if the molasses helped make the buds thicker because I treated all the plants. The buds on the mexican were the thickest and stickiest of all. I do believe that the kush plants may be a little more potent. In any case I'm at it again and plan on trying fox farms products this time, hoping to avoid those friggin gnats that have affected both my indoor grows......terminating the last one. Peace. Thanks to all who've been helping me all along.........I'm learning......

molasses OK for aero reservior? could it make a slight algea nuisance, get worse? thank you very much!
feeding them molasses will help with loose airy buds. 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. I'm on my first grow and been using it every watering the most of the time my babies have been budding after reading of it here. I have to say I have noticed the difference in growth rate after I started

Back
Top Bottom