droop and yellowing

sandman4090

My ladies are about a month old, the old leaves have some bright yellow pactches on em. They are not everyhwere just the first few leaves. The plants have also been drooping alittle.

Also, I have ocean forest soil that is suppose to last 1 month without nutes, if i transplant the plants into fresh ocean forest soil does that mean I should wait 1 month longer? Thanks.

sandman4090 said:
My ladies are about a month old, the old leaves have some bright yellow pactches on em. They are not everyhwere just the first few leaves. The plants have also been drooping alittle.

Also, I have ocean forest soil that is suppose to last 1 month without nutes, if i transplant the plants into fresh ocean forest soil does that mean I should wait 1 month longer? Thanks.

FF Ocean & Forest has enough nute's to provide enough nutrition for a young plant.
If you transplant to a larger container of FF O & F soil I suggest using a mild (1/4 strength) full-spectrum organic nutrient.

when first introducing nutes to a plant, i cut all nutes back by that, no you dont wait one month longer, thats just telling you how much volume of ferts are in that soil meaning it will last up too. your plants roots are already used to it, yellowing may be burn. post a pic if you can.

Pics are crucial for diagnosing problems.

The whole plant is droopin too, with yall's advice I am gonna still feed the plant 1/4 amount of organic nutes even with the new soil present.
DSCN0184.JPG

That looks like a hungry plant to me. I may be wrong but I think it could be from not enough nutes or maybe nute lock out but it looks like it's feeding on itself. Ive never been a fan on relying on what they "say" is in the bag. I start feeding 1/4 strength at 2weeks no matter what. I've never seen nute burn at the beginning either. Late in veg or flower..yes.lol But not early on. Just my opinion.

looks like the start of a fungal infection like Akornpatch said. Trim off all of the sick leaves and spray the plant with a fungicide spray.. (available at any hardware store/garden store)

Peace
MC

I jsut transplanted them and the root system was comming out of the bottom of the pots(they were stuffed to the max with roots). Could that be the cause for the discloration?

Well i transplanted and trimmed some of the dead leaves at the bottom, I am giving them the 1/4 amount of organic nutes, when I switch to flower I hear i should give chem nutes for better yield. Any opinions on this?

Back
Top Bottom