Drooping cotyledons on first grow

Tiny seedling is all good, no harm intended. They are just a few days old so they are doing their thing.

How to make a grow journal <<< follow this link to setup your own grow journal, then more people can watch over your grow. Be sure to list all of your setup in first paragraph.... stuff like tent size, lighting type & wattage, fans & ventilation, what nutes you are using

Thank you. Will definitely do that.

Agree coco is not the same as soil, coco cannot be allowed to dry out. It’s a hydro drain to waste grow format. Be sure to specific coco when asking for help, do you have a cal-mag product?

FYI.... Anytime you make a new entry like a post to your own journal or a FAQ question, you have 420 minutes which is 7 hours to add, change or edit that new entry, after the 420 minutes elapses it’s locked from further edits.

Hi,

I borrow this thread again.

I noticed that 1 of my babies got drooping leaves yesterday. As can be seen in picture below. Is this a sign of overwatering? :(

222.jpg

Agree coco is not the same as soil, coco cannot be allowed to dry out. It’s a hydro drain to waste grow format. Be sure to specific coco when asking for help, do you have a cal-mag product?

FYI.... Anytime you make a new entry like a post to your own journal or a FAQ question, you have 420 minutes which is 7 hours to add, change or edit that new entry, after the 420 minutes elapses it’s locked from further edits.

I use cal mag sensei extra from Advanced Nutrients with BioBizz products. And I use BioBizz coco. :)

Hey Mattimo, I‘m soil grower here but my understanding is that coco needs light nute solution including cal-mag every day. Coco can’t be allowed to dry out, it’s not soil so hydro rules apply. As the plant gets to flower cycle it should be fertigated 2 or 3 X per day. No plain water ever for coco, it should be fed or fertigated every time - it’s called fertigate.... fertilize + irrigate = fertigate. If coco is allowed to dry out then it becomes hydrophobic and resists water. So in this sense you can’t overwater coco but you can underwater it. Coco should be fed to 10% runoff every time... this helps to flush out a small amount of old nutes each time.... If you ever do flush with plain water then you need to feed low strength nutes again right away.

I‘m not skilled at coco but have picked up a few tidbits here & there but one of the coco gurus can tune up any mistakes I’ve made here. I’m going to ask @NuttyProfessor to step in

Back
Top Bottom