Droopy plant getting worse

If it's just stem left, youre still going to want to put it in the hole you created and press dirt around it, also if that's the case, trim your fan leafs to half size (you're starting the cloning process again).
But if you have even 1 root, that's all you need to continue on, id still recommend you trimming the fan leafs in half. Your going to have to just have to baby the hell out of it.
Make a humidity dome atop of the solo cup, use a pop bottle cut in half? It doesn't matter if the fan leafs are bunched inside, they need 80% + humidity and light.

Ok man it was just a stem so I quickly out it in a solo cup with a mix of FFOF and perlite at the bottom I'm about to post a pic update

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok any signs of roots even a small ass one is a good sign.
Make the plant a humidity dome right away and trim the fan leafs in half. You're starting the process from scratch, but if there is a root, you've already cleared the hard part.

Ok any signs of roots even a small ass one is a good sign.
Make the plant a humidity dome right away and trim the fan leafs in half. You're starting the process from scratch, but if there is a root, you've already cleared the hard part.
Ok I'm on it family! Now one more thing how do I make a dome?

To make a dome the easiest way..
Do you have a 2l pop bottle? If so, cut it in half, peel off the stickers and place over your solo cup, at first, keep the lid on the top of the bottle closed for a few days.

No worries, just don't water it now for at least a week if not more, after 3 straight days under the dome, remove the dome for a few minutes, then put it back on and do that every day. Once you see your soil drying out, then give a little splash of water, until then, your plant will not need to be watered. Goodluck :)

No worries, just don't water it now for at least a week if not more, after 3 straight days under the dome, remove the dome for a few minutes, then put it back on and do that every day. Once you see your soil drying out, then give a little splash of water, until then, your plant will not need to be watered. Goodluck :)
I think she's better!
420-magazine-mobile681185912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1814867746.jpg

I think she's better!
420-magazine-mobile681185912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1814867746.jpg

Yup she is looking good. You saved her bro. (The discoloration at the tips of the leafs, that's the plant taking nutrients from the leafs to build roots.
If you have her under a humidity dome, she can come out in 2 more days, looks like she's getting some roots.
Good job man. :)

Yup she is looking good. You saved her bro. (The discoloration at the tips of the leafs, that's the plant taking nutrients from the leafs to build roots.
If you have her under a humidity dome, she can come out in 2 more days, looks like she's getting some roots.
Good job man. :)
Aye thanks man! But you have no idea how thankful I am you viewed this post cuz you saved my baby for real ✊

Your plants roots aren't getting enough air. The droopiness is a classic root rot symptom. Getting root rot doesn't mean the battle is over though. She will recover if given enough time without anymore overwatering issues but because she is in soil, recovery could take a week.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your plants roots aren't getting enough air. The droopiness is a classic root rot symptom. Getting root rot doesn't mean the battle is over though. She will recover if given enough time without anymore overwatering issues but because she is in soil, recovery could take a week.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks man I re potted her a week ago in brand new soil and she's been perking up every since

Back
Top Bottom