Drug test advice please!

brendon234

Hello well i was sober for two months but recently i had a two day smoke session I smoked 3/4 times a day but not large amounts I'm 6ft 190 ish pounds i have a drug test in exactly a week any advice

You might be ok, drink 36 ounces of fluid the morning of the test, pee a few times and use your midstream urine for the collection cup. If the job is really important I would go with synthetic urine to be sure.

dont smoke.... problem solved.... every person is diffrent... clean pee is the best way even more so if its important.. some tests will test for detoxes and other stuff as well,,, you might not even half to pee now... sucks to say but if you need to pass drug tests and you know this the best way around it is not to smoke,, not even sure if a scrip will let you pee dirty.

I would recommend a synthetic urine if you want to be sure. Since I don't know if you were a regular user prior to those 2 months, I don't feel confident in offering you a natural product as a reliable solution.

We offer 2 choice: Incognito belt & Sub-Solution.

You can check out both our options at www.testnegative.com

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom