Drug test coming up, non frequent user question

Juicemayne617

So I smoked about a gram across a 2 day span on the 19th and 20th of March. It’s now April 16th and I have a job interview tomorrow and I was wondering if I would be clean or not if I took a piss test tomorrow? Im not a very frequent user at all. That time was the first time I had smoked weed since November. Thanks I’m advance everyone!

I think youll be fine. 28 days after smoking a gram first intake since november i bet you were clean in 3 days. I buy the home tests on Amazon and monitor my status somewhat closely. If I clean up and do about 5 one hitters I can be clean in 3 days easy. In fact one time after being clean for 5 months I did 3 tokes and was suprised with a random test the next day. I was pretty nervous. Went home tested myself and sure enough I passed. Obviously passed the work test too. Was nerve wracking though. Point is my experience shows if you are only a once in a while smoker you will clean up a lot faster than a daily smoker. Also takes a certain amount to exceed the 50 ng/l level. Good Luck.

I think youll be fine. 28 days after smoking a gram first intake since november i bet you were clean in 3 days. I buy the home tests on Amazon and monitor my status somewhat closely. If I clean up and do about 5 one hitters I can be clean in 3 days easy. In fact one time after being clean for 5 months I did 3 tokes and was suprised with a random test the next day. I was pretty nervous. Went home tested myself and sure enough I passed. Obviously passed the work test too. Was nerve wracking though. Point is my experience shows if you are only a once in a while smoker you will clean up a lot faster than a daily smoker. Also takes a certain amount to exceed the 50 ng/l level. Good Luck.
Thanks so much man that’s great news!

Back
Top Bottom