Drug test ,do you have expereince?

inutero11

well i took jazz once for a drug test but i didnt smoke like 4 days before and i wasnt a regular at the time....took another drug test few months ago after being a regular,and i smoked the night before,i bought some crap that was 200% money back guarentee but it was some local made stuff im pretty sure(being the place on the label is 45 mins from the shop i bought it)...but i did fail that one.....

question being,are you suppose to not smoke for a day or two before even with the drink? im gonna buy 2 bottles of jazz(im about 210lbs)...got a job,in the even i have to take the drug test tomororow(i smoked last night but im not going to today)..should i be fine with the 2 bottls of jazz?

hmm...soo theres sill a possibility of failing with 2 bottles of jazz if i take the test tomorow and last time i smoked was sunday....i always drink nothing but water anyways,plus i workout alot and sweat alot and im always peeing a bunch already(i got a womans blatter i guess).

ya dont smoke obvi... drink lots of cranberry juice/water... and you should be fine... ive done that for a few tests and ive taken the drink for a few all seemed to work just fine

5 gallons of water? Holy shit. What are the limits on what you can handle in a 24 hour period?

I've got some "200% money back guarentee" stuff as well... I havent had to use it yet... Hopefully never have to... But just in case.

I drink a lot of energy drinks too (Which somewhere i've heard can help with lowering levels), And I weight lift 5 days a week.... But I hardly EVER drink water... Thats my biggest problem. I'll probably drink about 2 glasses of water a week. That cant be to good... But oh well I f'ing HATE water. Why drink anything without a flavor?

I'll have to try the vinegar thing if it ever comes to it though.

there are soooo many threads for this subject. use your search button, that's what it is there for, not repeating threads over and over and over again:cheesygrinsmiley:

MajorBongHit said:
5 gallons of water? Holy shit. What are the limits on what you can handle in a 24 hour period?

I've got some "200% money back guarentee" stuff as well... I havent had to use it yet... Hopefully never have to... But just in case.

I drink a lot of energy drinks too (Which somewhere i've heard can help with lowering levels), And I weight lift 5 days a week.... But I hardly EVER drink water... Thats my biggest problem. I'll probably drink about 2 glasses of water a week. That cant be to good... But oh well I f'ing HATE water. Why drink anything without a flavor?

I'll have to try the vinegar thing if it ever comes to it though.

bro you have no idea u sound just like me... amen noone understands why i dont drink water... my response is just what you said... why drink someting that has no flavor at all...

^^^ Hahaha. For real man. Water does NOT taste good...Unless you get done running about 5 miles or something lol.

5 gallons in a 48 hour period sounds more reasonable lol (Then again... I have no clue).... I should drink more water though. Haha

MBH

Ihave tried many methods. I was on probation for a year and usually passed with taking a dietary supplement called Niacin. I would get the GNC brand niacin because it usually worked for me. I also drank plenty of cranberry juice because it is good for healthy liver function, and we all know that all toxins pass through the liver. I also have tried the drink in many different forms to no avail. And the only time i didnt pass on niacin was because i smoked within a week of my test.

i used to live with my father who would take me to the doctor for piss tests on a regular basis bc the first time i ever smoked weed i got caught. the result was regular drug testing every month. for a few months tho, he never mentioned getting me tested. so i smoked wit my friend and got STONED. well 3 days later my stepmom takes me to the doc for a suprise test. i skitzed so bad, and when it was time to take the test, i only peed a lil in the cup and then filled the rest of it wit warm water. i passed wit flying colors. dont kno if that will help anyone but i figured id share this experience.

Back
Top Bottom