Drug test dont know which kind

youwho

I havent smoked in 9 months except in the past three weeks i smoked four times now i finally get called back for a job but i dontknow what kind of drug test i will be taking ive be downing two capfuls of vinegar and drinkint lots of water i have 2 days until the test i want to do 3 cranberry pills and 200 mg of niacin with 64 oz of cranberry juice and continue with the water and vinegar also ive been using listerine and peroxide after brushing ( im addicted to nicotine dont know if that will have affect on the mj) do you think i can pass im 5'1 between 175-185

I would start off by saying be careful with the niacin. I know that people these days use that to try and pass their urine test, but I have yet to see any proof (other than what people say) that it actually works, but I have seen many reports of people getting sick because of it. Check out our article on niacin.

It sounds to me that a natural product, like the One Shot Concentrate should do the trick for your situation. Although you don't mention the last time that you used, as long as you have 3 days clean before the test, this product should do the trick. If you have less that 3 days clean, then I would use a synthetic urine, like the Incognito Belt. This products is 100% free of toxins and can be used for either kind of urine test.

If you need more information, please feel free to contact our customer support for more details at 1.866.900.5656

I would start off by saying be careful with the niacin. I know that people these days use that to try and pass their urine test, but I have yet to see any proof (other than what people say) that it actually works, but I have seen many reports of people getting sick because of it. Check out our article on niacin.

It sounds to me that a natural product, like the One Shot Concentrate should do the trick for your situation. Although you don't mention the last time that you used, as long as you have 3 days clean before the test, this product should do the trick. If you have less that 3 days clean, then I would use a synthetic urine, like the Incognito Belt. This products is 100% free of toxins and can be used for either kind of urine test.

If you need more information, please feel free to contact our customer support for more details at 1.866.900.5656

I last smoked on wednesday and i got flush free niacin i took 2 yesterday and three tooday i also took 4 cranberry pills yesterday and 6 today i did 2 bottles 64oz of cranberry juice and 2capsizes of vinegar since wednesday also atleast 64 oz of water a day

Also i watched someone go through the niacin flush so i read up on it first should i still take the pills on the day of the test

Back
Top Bottom